“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, November 19, 2012

Scribblings

Hey.. Peeps.. :) How is life going? Well not much new to tell about. Well yes, this week I bunked all guitar classes -reason I too donno -No, I love guitar, but I don't have time. I donno what the hell I keep on doing. So next week I gotta get nice lecture. I am ready, bring it on.

Yesterday, I got a green shirt for me. Yes I love shirts so much, I love cheques & pin lines. My colleague's marriage is coming on the wings of the wind along with same old trouble of mine -what I'll wear? Not yet decided. I guess I have not even decided whether am going or not. She will kill me if she will come to know. Shit! she reads my blog.

Today I came to know I got a handsome amount in my account -of course dad! No matter how much I insist not to credit a penny in my account -but my dad will do, a single time I tell him am homesick and its done -flight charges. Should I tell him business class, lol!

Tomorrow am gonna fight -why against my will it was done. It spoils me, I mean I buy unnecessary things that includes novels, download zillion songs till my balance goes negative, buy dress that I know I will never wear. Buy shoes -did I mention I love shoes? Well.. SHOES!! I know this is just so boring. But I just wanted to tell, so here is another boring post of mine -deal with it. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

8 comments:

  1. things go around like this only, decide twice before u do a act, its not a piece of advice but a basic core of life.have u ever donated to any charity ur dress, we still hv many ppls who dont even hv sufficent cloth to cover them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. that's true, things go around like this. I didn't yet gave any of my dresses but would like to do. :)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha...almost every father is like that :) enjoy the shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shrelya,

    Fathers will be fathers. I am sure you will make him proud one day. Do attend the wedding of your friend and also do not bunk your guitar classes.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do attend the wedding of ur frnd otherwise im going to "KILL YOU" !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Shruthi, I will surely attend. I wanna survive. ;)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)