“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gonna Be Okay
















I might be sad for you have been gone;
oh! it was hard but am trying to live alone,
‘cause I know I have to, somehow;
may be tomorrow or may be right now.

So am trying to erase all the memories;
saved somewhere in my heart; yet to release,
all those letters and diaries am gonna burn;
along with the photographs I gotta return.

I just don’t care ‘bout what people will say,
yea you heard it right; am gonna be okay.

Here is all your stuff, do hell with your keys;
I won’t come back; no matter if you go on knees,
its over now and I won’t let it start again;
so don’t come to me, acting like insane.

Go after those bitches like you have always done;
I  bet I’ll be happy in the world of my own,
I wish stupid Cupid won’t catch me anymore;
‘cause I have just locked the door.

I’ll be happy as I was, for sure one fine day,
yea you heard it right; am gonna be okay.

~Shreya ♥
P.S.1 My creation, please do not copy!!
P.S.2 Image: Facebook
P.P.S. Copyright protected 

4 comments:

  1. Shreya,

    Right spirit of one who has been betrayed told so well. It is better to erase than to live in misery. Don't you ever feel that you will not be found by right kind of person who will sweep you off your feet.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful poem Shreya..I can feel your pain in the poem....It's gr8 decision to move on...It will surely gonna be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ωas very hapρy tο unсover thiѕ ωebѕite.
    Ӏ need to tο thank yοu for ones timе
    foг thіs fantastiс read!! I dеfinіtely lіκed
    evеry pагt of it and I have yоu saved
    аs a faνorite tο sеe nеω things in your
    blog.
    Here is my web page :: fish oil

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)