“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Professional Idiot

Hey.. Peeps.. :) @7:30 a.m. alarm rang, Framing Hanley's Alone In This Bed (is set as alarm tone) ♫ ♪ Yea, I love this song. I had a bad sleep last night so I was not willing to leave bed. But, a single thought makes me get off my bed -"now or never"? I chose now and woke up. Tied my hair in a messy bun. Now gotta face morning blues. 

Arranged my bed and connected charger to my phone. Ran to wash room, unwillingly got ready -like tired soul thinking of worst possible thing that can happen with me. How pessimistic, darn! So, this week is worst week. I hate being so pessimistic, blergh!

IBM and Accenture building near my office are the two things that keep on making me not to give up and they remind me that something good is waiting for me -though it might be my perception or may be I am in fool's paradise. Gawd knows! I just hate these days -so bad.

Being busy is what I like, but being bound to busy is what I hate. I sometimes find it weird, is it with me or with everyone else. I feel like I am professional idiot. My room-mates some how figured that I am sort of frustrated, they asked me to scream out all the slangs, booze and get back to normal. I now think I should give it a try. No, am serious. 

I have decided, tomorrow I'll take some different road to office -for a change. As usual, I don't need anybody to pass on tissues. I have to fight for the right and I will. I have been so stupid so many times to be humble, honest for people who don't deserve it. So here is my middle finger salute for them -get lost, bastards.

Blog is a nice place to scribble out, to express whatever you want and in any language. I know only one thing, I never want to regret any of my decision so I am on now. Challenges? -Bring it on! Ready for bout! I know am a tough combo of mix feelings -so so stupid. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Shreya,

    Ha, Ha, Ha. This happens to most of us. Relax. And I am sure there are many better things for you in store.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you are upset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fate is busy planning for us as we plan for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)