“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another You


We haven’t talked since long time though;
I miss you bad and you don’t know,
what I feel inside, I don’t show;
‘cause I just can’t afford to let you go.

You come in my dreams every single night;
like sunshine making my world so bright,
I feel like everything is gonna be alright;
but I wake up to reality, I have to fight.

I know you don’t feel the same;
and I have to take all the blame,
for all the time you run me through;
so I am gonna find another you.

Oh! Yeah another you;
Someone who loves me too.

You might think I am going crazy;
you might be right ‘cause I may be,
but you don’t know baby;
letting you go isn’t so easy.

I know am gonna be fine;
though it may take some time,
since you are no longer mine;
I’ll tryna live sublime.

I’ll carry on laughing out loud;
I’ll pretend like am on ninth cloud,
‘cause I have to choose somebody new;
So I am gonna find another you.

Oh! Yeah another you;
Someone who loves me too.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.P.S. Image: Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful poetry Shreya. Nice and rhyming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something that caught me off guard. I feel somewhat like in between the lines... Nice poem :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    It is best to let go than to live life of misery. I know it is easier said than done but there is no other way unless the partner realizes to change for better.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else recognise such distinctive about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)