“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Separating Identity


Hey.. Peeps.. :) (This smiley is fake one which I've learnt to give as a part of rat race.) Again am back at the only place where I am most of me. Um.. and I guess again am gonna repeat a boring post. I am just fed up of these fucking mood swings. If anybody is having problem with the "F" word I've used then I can't help it, 'cause its the only place I own and where I am me.

J. Krishnamurti
I just don't want to talk to anybody, as always I've deactivated my facebook account, can't switch off my phone cause mom-dad will try reach me. Trying to get isolated, disconnecting myself from external world. Not every why has answer as because, some why(s) have answer as another why only. Why I sound so complicated? Till an hour back I was almost fine, then what has happened in an hour? Nothing, just a mood swing. I feel like separated from the so called world as if I am a lost identity of a kind.
Robin Sharma

I feel like killing myself. I feel like hating everybody equally. I get lost in the most darkest phase I am still trying to name, that enigmatic phase I haunt into. Five people have always helped me to come outta his kinda situation, namely: Jiddu Krishnamurti, Deepak Chopra, Robin Sharma, Robert Harold Schuller & Paulo Coelho. I go through their write-ups and feel better, I can spend hours reading and knowing about them.

Paulo Coelho
May be I'll be feeling fine by next morning, may be not. I donno how will I react Monday morning in office, for I can't paste a fake smile. Tomorrow is Sunday, the only day in week when I wake up late. But I wonder if I'll get sleep today. Do I sound dumb and stupid? Just walk in my shoes, those who have already labelled me as sick. 

Robert H. Schuller
I love it when people read my blog, when they like my blog link, but  when I go through such situation and share such sick posts then I kinda regret telling about my blog. So now are you planning to unfollow/unsubscribe my blog? Where on one side my room-mates are kinda fighting for watching their favorite channels, here am busy in writing my blog completely ignoring their activities. I donno why I get comfort after penning down my feelings here, I am addicted to it.

Deepak Chopra
I am gonna try some chocloates now, I guess it will help me get my mood back to normal. I know I'll be fine but donno when. Um.. One thing I wanna share, donno why: I love helping people but I hate it when people use me for their purpose. How can be people so mean? I continue to wonder. " We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know." -quoted Auden W. H. (another man who inspires me). Anyways, currently listening: Enrique's I've Always Loved You.. ♫ ♪ -yes I sometimes love listening Enrique. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

15 comments:

  1. Have been reading all your posts and many changes around us all the time are perhaps the reason for the swing of moods! Am sure one ingrained with the right values would know what is right for her! Best wishes on the journey of life, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You what helps. Remembering FISH! It helps me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life's never perfect. And mostly never what you think it is or will be. Compromise, adjustment and mouling yourself according to the situation is what keeps you going. That's what is needed today, I guess.
    Don't be sad! You know, spring is just about to reach you! God bless you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shreya,

    Write what and how you wish to. This is your space and you have all the right to let steam off to avoid letting the valve blow. So RELAX and let your feeling show here in the way you wish to.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mood swings.. partner of whole life.. n there's no procedure 4 divorce frm it :P
    jokes apart.. music n writing are the best companions when it comes to the bad part of mood swings..
    Coincidentally while writing this I'm listening to Enrique :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
    Also see my web site - what causes mood swing in men

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any
    attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for
    me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content
    as you did, the web will be much more helpful than ever before.
    Also visit my site :: Dulce Braucks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article, totally what I needed.
    My web-site ; mood swing in men treatment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Its actually amazing article, I have got much clear idea about from this
    paragraph.
    Feel free to surf my blog ... kidney cancer symptoms female

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?
    Feel free to visit my web blog : dark spots

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something
    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the
    great work.
    Feel free to visit my homepage : remedies for hair growth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll immediately seize your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Please let me recognize in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.
    my web page: non hotchkins Lymphoma

    ReplyDelete
  13. If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging then i suggest him/her to pay a
    visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.
    Check out my page - lymphoma symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is really attention-grabbing, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to
    in quest of more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks
    Also visit my page ... abortion method

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by
    error, while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.
    Feel free to visit my weblog - dark spots on skin causes

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)