“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Expectations

Hey.. Peeps.. :) How is life going? Am I here to ask this? Well, no. So why am here? Well, I guess I need no reason to be here, to write, to blog. Um.. yes, I got something to share. I know, you wanna know what's it? So should I tell you? Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on.. lemme tell ya, there is nothing so special, so stop staring at the screen, lol! 


Um.. this week was hectic, tight schedule and lot of work. Saturday was also full working day. Imagine my condition this Saturday: I woke up at 7:30 a.m., staring at my room-mates sleeping, and then looking at myself getting ready for office half-heartedly. I know, you ain't wanna know this but I wanna tell this. Please tolerate. *Grin*


My Watch! Nice, No?
So today I and all my room-mates went for shopping, though I am not shopaholic but when I want to buy something I am *on* then. So I purchased a Fastrack watch and I should be honest that there was flat 50% off on Fastrack watches and shades for this Saturday & Sunday only, and this was the reason that dragged me to the nearest Fastrack store. And this is where a big amount of my rest of the salary gone leaving me bankrupt, whew!


So I guess now I need not to demonstrate how much I like Fastrack. Why, I ask why they flaunt such nice hand bags that distracts me every time I have a look, but one thought just one thought makes me take my steps back and I know you are smart enough to figure that out, of course that is my falling account balance with the speed of bullet. 


All this reminds me of "Pip" from "Great Expectations" by "Charles Dickens". Here is an image of my new- new watch, that is how it looks like. Nice, no? Um.. I can hear you people saying wow! and kinda jealous as well, lol. Well, I love it. :) Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    A cool watch haan :D
    My Smart Shreya! Love your sweet way of writing!
    keep sharing ...
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice watch. love the way you describe your life and situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    Do indulge in your buying urges intelligently. This is surely a good buy, even if you spent most of your salary on this.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)