“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Being Stupid

Hey.. Peeps.. :) So am fine now. Oh.. you must be thinking what has happened to me? Well, nothing new same seasonal fever and the irritation it brings along. All that sneeze, itching throat, blood-shot eyes, body-ache and what not. Aa.. Aa.. Aakchhooo! Excuse me! ;) Well, do anybody feels like am tryna demonstrate how much sick I am? Or I am asking for empathy/sympathy? If yes, then its true. Now if you are tempted to ask any why? Then its because: nobody cares! Aww.. poor me! 


So this week I was completely out of my mind, tried to say something and something else I've said. Tried to do something and did something else. I went beyond limit when I did these: 

  • Punching my access card in front of lift/washroom and snarling back why the hell its not getting open.
  • Asking auto driver to drop me at the place I am already standing.
  • Holding receiver of phone and instead of dialing number I was pressing numbers on keyboard.

I know, this is much more stupid than it sounds. But still with all honor and proud I accept that I did all this and proved myself stupid again. If you will ask me how many times I've proved myself stupid? Then I'll say: I've kinda lost count. Still I have no commitments towards any improvements and this is what we should do when people beg: stay the same. ROFL!!


I know am stupid, now many of my friends and colleagues also know this. And the best thing is that the first time they believe me without any of my effort. LOL!! Laugh it off, people. This week, I missed home so much, I was sick and I felt like calling my family here and see them. But the most possible thing I can do was to call or chat with them. Good thing about being sick is mom dad get ready to get me anything I want that too without any condition. Worst thing about being sick is everyday there is half an hour lecture on my diet chart and other instructions. 


I know am talking all shit, and before you move out of this page, I better leave. But before that I must tell ya one thing, try being stupid sometime, 'cause its better being stupid than completely being bore. Signing out..may God bless y'all.. :)

4 comments:

  1. you may be jst stressed out, nothing more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happens to most of us...we r preoccupied and too many things on the mind. Don't worry...you are normal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    Stay the way you are as I like you this way. How are you keeping now? Hope fully fit.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like it s more than Aa.. Aa.. Aakchhooo there....
    maybe need more sleep and plenty of water to drink :)
    just take care n njoy..
    (nothing in being a lil abnormal n stupid ha?)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)