“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, May 21, 2012

Stuck In Reverse

Hey.. Peeps.. :) I got my role changed. Now am HR Executive, and I took two days to made this decision, whether to go for it or not. I must accept I am bad at decision making. As I mentioned in my previous post Decision Making In Salad Days click here. Yes, I really am. But I guess this time I made right one, may be or may be not. I donno, its smothering me but on the other side am fine with this. After all it was my decision only. 

Life never fails to surprise me, I just shrug it off. *Sigh*. So am moved to a new team, and I kinda miss my team. I know, I know not to use heart when it comes to work. But I am somewhere an emotional fool, I accept.. Shit! So.. Umm.. its been four days I haven't slept properly and I hate it when I find myself rolling in bed trying hard to sleep. Disprin works, yes it always did! 

I have decided to make a change in my schedule. So am gonna wake up at 6:00 a.m. in morning, to feel it. I forgot how mornings and evenings made me feel happy. My morning begins with Charlotte Church's song Dream A Dream (which is set as alarm tune). I make a small prayer to Lord for adding another day to my life and I sigh, gazing outside the window. And after that I get ready for office and finally when I reach office, I don't have any personal life then. I resume my personal life after 6:30 p.m. only. 

Nothing else new to share about. Same old life, same old me and same old long-kept wishes in a corner of my heart. I must say I have some good colleagues with me, and I am thankful for it to whom so ever it may concern. Whenever I felt like giving up they became my inspiration and whenever I felt insecure they were there to pat on my back and made me get back to normal mode. :) 

I believe, life without challenges is meaningless. Just to add meaning I am doing what I never imagined, and I always took my challenges as my opportunities and thankfully sometimes I converted them to best of whatever it can be. I am just explaining myself to go for new responsibilities, to accept what Lord has already sent my way. All I can expect from me is to give the best of me, so that I have never to regret in future to not have tried for it. There is nothing expensive than regret, it costs everything it can be. Hoping I'll meet all the expectations first of mine then others. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

8 comments:

  1. congrats... have fun in the new position...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything happens with a purpose so the new challenge will bring good fortune too, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreya,

    Congratulations on getting what you wanted. Navigated to given link and read. It is good to be confident and self reliant but there is no harm on taking second opinion at times from someone you trust. Best of luck. I know you will do well. Do share what are you responsible for now.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shreya,

    My best wishes to you for a new start :)
    I'm very happy to read those words at last full of confidence.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All: Thanks for your best wishes. :) I badly need it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)