“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Don’t Want You Back

You are such a nasty son of a bitch;
people like you are meant to ditch,
what else I can expect from a jerk like you?
you are dipshit, faceshit; get the hell off here.. phew!

I remember the time when we drank and fell;
we played all hard rock metal songs and drove to *Del,
we broke the signals at every cross;
and the hangover took so long to pass.

I don’t want you back, ‘cause its over now;
and am gonna make myself okay somehow,
don’t explain me all your secrets now;
‘cause I'm tired of being last to know.

Still we were on and party all night;
we danced like nuts till we see the Sunlight,
next day was already over;
when I caught you with a bitch-typo lover.

You were after a D-cup hottie;
and every time you made me feel like zombie,
so I decided to make you regret;
in a way that you could never forget.

I don’t want you back, ‘cause its over now;
and am gonna make myself okay somehow,
buzz off, I don’t need a dork like you;
‘cause I don’t wanna be an option among few.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.P.S. *Del Rio (used as Del to make it rhyme in verse-2), I wanted to write something like this with urban touch so; here it is. 

13 comments:

  1. please don't be so bitter! I know poets are extra- sensitive (I am one myself), yet, life is many other and wonderful hues! of course I am nobody to 'preach' but I felt your angst and couldn't hold back myself.........
    @ Ranvijay Rathore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sense the bitter feeling you are going through. I'm kinda happy and glad you have a place like this to vent out those feelings and indeed share with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shreya - that's strong language, a lot of expletives ! Is it just a poem or a reaction to a true life incident !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's superb Shreya!

    (I actually sang it like a song)

    The language is woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shreya,

    Very strong and effective words to show the gate to a unfaithful partner.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Notwithstanding the language, it is very poetic Shreya:) Well written:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    It's sad when we are taken for granted and disrespected this way in a relationship, but by being bitter, you let him win! Bitterness and contempt will eat you up inside. For your own peace of mind and heart, rise above the bitterness and learn to forgive. Thanks for sharing.
    BTW, your Twitter bird makes it difficult to see what I'm writing.

    If you'd like to take your mind off your troubles for a few hours, I'm hosting my first blog hop this Saturday May 5th from 8:00am-8:00pm EST. More information here... Hope you can join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh whoo hooo
    easy easy yaar....
    not really roller coaster ride there...

    hope the one supposed to get the message go it :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @All: This is just an imagination. No personal experience, it has nothing to deal with reality. :) I just wanted to write something like this so I penned it down. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm expressed in very bitter way... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah...i am glad im not him... :( ..hhope everything is alright with you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice thing, baby, such jerk deserves a basketful of 'SOBs' hurled in his dirty face.
    -ELLE

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)