“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, May 25, 2012

Done With Existence, Phew!

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Umm.. so its my birthday today :) Last night at 12:00 a.m. my phone started flashing B'day wishes, my room-mates brought Chocolate Brownie, and it was yummm!! :) Thanks to them. If you are searching a line to read about what special I did on my B'day then you are wasting time, yea. Like everyday, I went office, worked and came back to my room. Boring, no? I know, but honestly I don't like celebrating my b'day.. yep! Now this sounds stupid.. I know but its true. Now don't gimme that WTF look. Lol!!


So like every year, I have decided to leave one of my bad habits this B'day. No you've guessed it wrong, am not gonna leave my habit of being lazy. This year I left my habit to get worried soon. Yea, when I am worried or tensed then it reflects on my face. Sorry; I am bad at acting and I just can't pretend to be fine while am not. But; people asked me to be happy, be free, keep smiling. I know it all but I am bad at implementing. So now you'll find an updated version of me, the smiling one and always spreading positive vibes like I used to be few months back. :)


I need not to mention: I am missing my family. Skype is not enough now. I'll not take more space to mention how much I miss my mom-dad & sister. I am done with existence and it was quite boring.. phew! I remember a quote by Chris Rapier: I hate life, I hate death and everything in between just doesn't interest me. Its fits me accurately.


My B'day Cake
Oops, now onwards I am not allowed to think negative. Yes, I promise I won't 'cause I tried being negative and it never worked. All it gave me was insomnia, dark circles, some boring-pessimistic blog posts, and addiction to gothic metal songs. Now I can see myself able enough to pick myself up whenever I fall in the race of life. I must thank Lord for whatever He sent my way, for it was always to bring the best in me. 


I can't commit that I'll not get worried, but I can commit I'll try to stand with my flags holding high in tough times. I know I've miles to go, I've just started my journey. So obstacles will come, I need to swerve them and choose the right way. :) Okay.. now am sleepy! Gotta go, before that I must wish myself: Happy Birthday to me! :) \m/ Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. Even though its late, but still... Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes n many happy returns Shreya belated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes, Shreya. Keep doing the good work that you are doing through your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many more happy returns Shreya! Let good things kept growing great... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Shreya...All the the best for your new found optimism and positivity. It will never fail. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)