“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Somewhere In Between

Hey.. Peeps.. :) So today it was Good Friday- Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ. And for me it was a holiday. What I did was: Woke up late, saw movies, had lunch, washed clothes, and thought about many many things. After yesterday's pathetic day in office I badly needed to see movies, chocolates, or anything that can make me get back to normal. If I say anything then it really means "anything"


So, am fine now? I donno whether am telling this to you or asking this. Did I sound helpless? No, am not anymore frustrated, upset or anything like this.. so don't show me any sympathy and don't you dare to do me favor. I am okay, yes.. I really am! Hmm.. Its 12:00 a.m. and am on roof: around 70 feet above the ground, its awesome weather and Pink Floyd is in playlist. Night, good weather, Pink Floyd, me and blogging: Great combo, ain't it? What? say: yes!! ;) 


I was always complaining about not having something that I want to. But yesterday while returning from office I changed my thoughts may be for a while, but I did. Some kids on street were eating trash.. oh God! that was so moving, I would love to do something for them if I can in anyway. I may be a victim of fanatic urban lifestyle, but still there is a part of me that hasn't changed and I want it to stay this same, and that part is what makes me feel human.. that makes me keep humanity first and professionalism afterwards. All technocrats may label be fool, but still I don't wanna change.


Right now I don't have much to tell about, boring episodes are on.. nothing new except a pair of my footwears and this blogpost. Yawn it off!! I feel like stuck in between, remember Coldplay's Fix You: 
When you try your best but you don't succeed;
when you get what you want but not what you need, 
when you feel so tired but you can't sleep;
stuck in reverse.. ♪ ♫ Yea.. I can so relate to this song.. Shit! I love it and it is always in my playlist. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

16 comments:

  1. Good Shreya, that you saw how lucky you are compared to those kids in the street who are happy without anything! As long as we count our blessings there could be nothing more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a part of me that hasn't changed and I want it to stay this same...

    Be what u r... forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be yourself :) stay blessed

    love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. and today it s Easter..
    Happy Easter
    let hope rise again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shreya,

    I am so glad that you are back to normal but please do not make unqualified statements as someone may take advantage of these. You can surely do something for those children. Please find out where they live and see if you can spare time to teach them or help them with their studies if they go to school. Speak to them during such sessions to make them confident to achieve what they wish to.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this is the best way to help them. :)

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)