“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Never Never Land

Its 2 a.m. and am thinking of you;
all about the talks we shared and laughed,
are we friends or known strangers?
for few of the paths of time we walked.


I can't walk this path alone;
I just want you to walk beside me,
if you are leaving, just leave;
don't turn back for me to see.


I stroll near the sea side all alone;
with my feet in the grains of sand,
thinking of you when you were with me;
so see you once again in never never land.


Its the only place where you are mine;
where am happy being your mistress,
I don't wanna wake up if its a dream;
wake me up only when you have to say yes. 


So am gonna get lost in the oblivion;
do me a favor and take all your memories away,
and don't come back again for being sorry;
come back only when you wanna stay.


'Cause I'll find you someday somehow;
there is a place, where next to me you stand,
I can see you walking with me forever;
yeah that place is called never never land.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.P.S. Inspired by a feeling called Deja Vu.

21 comments:

  1. A very romantic qweave , Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya,

    Desire to be with the person whom loves truly told so well.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your memories away, It says everything. Lovely posem

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice i must say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we friends, or known strangers - I loved this :) Sometimes it becomes so hard to figure out..
    Lovely as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rhyming romantic poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely poem shreya,so full of emotions... gives a beautiful serene romantic feel..had a flavor of bliss,pain,nostalgia,remembrance and as u said deja vu

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)