“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, March 11, 2012

In Pursuit Of The Horizon

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Last week I lost a candidate. For a recruiter: a candidate is what a patient is for a doctor, customer for a shopkeeper, audience for an artist, reader for a writer and tourist for a guide. Imagine a doctor without patient, shopkeeper without customer, artist without audience, writer without reader and a guide without tourist; same is with a recruiter without candidate. I hate to discuss about my setbacks. But I believe, if I share my happiness and success here then I must disclose my setbacks and agony also 'cause then only it will be a fair deal. Right?


So its 11th of March today, half of the month over. I am kinda worried about how will I achieve my target? No miracles happen over here in HR industry, never ever! But still I'd love to be a part of it. If I keep my office blues aside, then I can count this week as a good one: I slept properly, played holi (which I never liked), no sad updates on facebook, wrote 4 poems, no sore opertaic music this week (people can judge my mood by my song selection if they are aware of music genres ♫).


Another week gonna start from tomorrow, so what's my plan for this week? Leave no stone unturned to meet target of the month, guitar classes, contact a good publication house, find out a hindi-english play theatre in Bangalore, lose at least 2 kgs by the end of the month and reply my fellow bloggers on their blog posts. Someone please kick me and temme that these things are no cakewalk, its easy to list out but kinda difficult to do. 


I hate people doing me a favor, I love to pay my own bills. I donno why people try to do me a favor? Leave it, big story! I hate people screaming on me unnecessarily, they are not the only one alive with vocal box. But some D-bags never get this.. Phew!! Now I know what I want, I mean at least I know which way I am going. So I have less reasons to worry. I must be happy, actually I am. So am gonna make my way to horizon, oh! putting my fingers crossed. Make this happen Lord! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

12 comments:

  1. As for the Hindi- English play theater in Bangalore...check out RANGA SHANKARA in J.P.Nagar.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya,

    That's it, Young Lady! Be POSITIVE. What you have set to achieve is not impossible, may be difficult or very difficult but NOT IMPOSSIBLE. Go and Get it.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! That's what I want: somebody to keep on inspiring me. :)

      Delete
  3. u will meet the target, don't worry... have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small undulations in a long journey should not disturb your course, Best wishes, Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Good luck for the new week...

    The March affect is observed in Recruitment Industry...It will better only after it...I am sure April would be rewarding...Consistent efforts will keep u crack things again for sure....Rock on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!! I'll be trying as much as I can.

      Delete
  6. good luck 4 the weekend ( m too late for wishing 4 weekdays :P )

    you'll do fine !!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)