“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Floating Insecurities

Deepak Chopra
Hey.. Peeps.. :) Deepak Chopra(Spiritual Trainer) says: "Key to success is inner security". I completely agree with him. Whatever Deepak Chopra writes or speaks is acceptable to me in any form, I just read and nod my head in acceptance. All about cosmic concept, spirituality and everything. I feel like we are having matching wavelengths. We are in resonance, as our frequency almost matches. 


These days I am kinda insecure. Yes I am. It happens, right? But this is not the thing you are looking for, you wanna know what makes me feel insecure, right? Yes, I can read your minds.. Lol!! I too donno exactly what is the actual reason? Umm.. my job? my future? my long listed wishes? or something that I donno? Gawd knows!! When we say: "I donno", half of the time we actually know but we don't wanna accept, right? 


Okay, I know you are getting bore and gonna exit this page. Before that read this: "Why are you worried about your job? You are not paid enough to worry!"-Courtesy: Pantaloons T-Shirt Quote. Lol!! I thought to buy that T-Shirt but actually this quote doesn't suits me. These days am having nightmares related with my job, ah.. in dreams I use to speak like am in office. Shit!! Daddy said: When you enter your office forget your personal life, be professional. Act like what you are paid for and the moment you come out of your office forget professional life, first thing you should do is to remove your employee ID. Be a friend, a daughter, a sister and a girlfriend (if somebody is there. I: dad!! Dad: I am just saying.)


Hmm.. I feel tired these days, suffering from back pain, neck pain, listening less music, sleeping more. Lost 2 kgs I guess, I haven't checked but I wish I could. So I have decided not to be insecure about anything, better to invest that time in something I love to do.. yes, music and writing. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

14 comments:

  1. Only when the sun scorches will the tenderness of the shade be realized. Only crushed grape yields fine wine and the harder its thrown does a ball rise high... Ces't la vie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take life as it comes :) Eat chocolates :D And don't be insecure. Though yes, we all are at a point.
    P.S: I love 'Need You Now!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. :) Yea, "Need You Now" is a beautiful track.. ♫ ♪

      Delete
  3. Shreya, inner tranquility by a few minutes of meditation is a panacea to most problems. Even Deepak Chopra recommends the same:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shreya,

    Insecurities develop due to lack of confidence in own self and capabilities. So just keep your confidence intact.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going with head high babes...
    no need to worry !!

    Read this post of yours next time u feel like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm...our high flying ambitions are often the source of insecurities but whats life without challenges..tahe it head on!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)