“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shit Happens

Hey.. Peeps.. :)  I wonder why the hell shit happens with me? Here are few ultimate things happened and I was like: Oh Gawd!! You may find them funny, but once it got me on nerves.


Shit #1: (February 2012) I wanna see places like Pondicherry, Kerala, Mysore, Chennai. No, I donno who will guide me or how will I make all this? I donno anything, what I know is: I just wanna go. And from next month imma join guitar classes, yes! \m/ I just know that I have to learn guitar, nothing else matters (even if it adds another shit also). Gawd, my to-do list is keep going long and my ATM is showing me continuously decreasing figures, shit! Both (wishes & money) are indireclty proportional. Blergh!!



Shit #2: (February 2012) I was in a bus(I hate travelling in bus), when a guy walked towards me and said you have a good smile. I said: Oh really.. you donno, I am a brand ambassador of a toothpaste. He: Yeah?? I: Hell yeah.. my smile has sold million toothpastes. He was like ah.. you are kidding, I: who started? He: Oh.. its like that. I: Look Mr. I haven't smiled here in bus, so try these tricks on some bimbos, got it? He went back to his place. Gawd, why shit happens to me?


Shit #3: (December 2011) I was so damn bored, so my friend duplicate (we share same name so I call her duplicate) called me and asked me to go out somewhere and have a good time. I got ready and drove to her place. We decided to walk. I saw a bakery shop and stood there blankly. I donno what the hell was that, she was screaming and calling me, and then she twisted my arm and dragged me back, whispering in my ear: lets go.. everybody is staring, have you lost it? After that we broke into devil laugh.. Omigod! we were like crazy nuts. 


Shit #4: (November 2011) I had an insect bite on my neck, and it resembled with.. hell yes! You people got it? Smart, lol!! I mentioned it in my post Embarrassing Moments (click here). Only I know how it was, how it feels like when all the eyes are on you and you feel like so f****** awkward.


Shit #5: (September 2011) I was playing badminton, and while making a return I slipped and got my right elbow bleeding. Oh it was so embarrassing not because I fell but because it was a park and everybody was staring; shit! But that doesn't mean I'll give up playing badminton, c'mon its not a reason enough to leave it. Its my favorite sport and I love it. :)


Shit #6: (May 2011) It was the last semester (8th) of my b.tech when I bunked so many lectures. I bunked 12 lectures and after that I kinda lost count. My H.O.D called me and I rejected his call. Next day he called me in his cabin, I was like: I am gonna lose my internal marks, now enjoy the meeting. He said, where were you? You attended only 2 lectures (I heard myself saying: yea; that too half-heartedly). I wished I'd tell him what the hell he teaches. In 7th semester, everyday he use to ask me questions and I had to explain on blackboard and I did. Hell!



Shit #7: (April 2011) I went out with my friend duplicate and we had an awesome evening, while we were returning few guys started looking lasciviously (we ignored), they commented so cheap and that was it. What's wrong with these guys? How they derive fun in such things? I told them how to sorry be. They better know how it was, they must be feeling like killing themselves for being there. People thereby were staring as if we are presenting some magic show. I hate it when people don't do anything. "This world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing." -quoted Albert Einstein (he was so right).


Shit #8: (January 2011) My PC was formated and I lost all my favorite songs, novels, movies, videos, wallpapers, images and what not. All I was left with was 3-4 songs of Justin Bieber. Shit! 3-4 songs; that too of Bieber? Better stop listening music. He sings plain crap. I can never go to his concert, I can only go if anybody lemme get a bottle of caustic acid to throw at him. Argh!! 


So.. it all happened and I still wonder how? Part of life, but when I look back into the flashback: I find myself kinda smiling over it, yeah! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)


P.S. I am happy I am having insomnia, yeah it has a reason. And the reason is pretty good, its Chris Martin: Lead Vocalist of band Coldplay. I was reading about Chris Martin and found: "Martin often suffers from insomnia and has undergone sleep therapy. He has said in interviews that ideas for songs most often come to him at night." Check it here. Oh.. yes! my dopamine also works at night. *tee hee* :)

22 comments:

  1. That's some hell of incidents Shreya! I think each of ours lives are filled with same impediments and gallimaufry of incidents. Your post resonated with this quote, "Life's nothing but a blog waiting for us to post about it."

    And wohh! It's soothing to know that you've also done bachelors! I'm currently fighting with my time doing engineering and having this attendance thing every other day! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachit: Lol, I liked this quote. Yes I had done B.Tech. and that's the biggest mistake I ever made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's exactly what I say to people all around me! Bachelors is like a drilling machine in which you're the bloodless futile prey! :/
      Just waiting to get over with this. I can see you're having a great time after liberation from engineering! :D

      Delete
  3. do u keep a list of all these incidents somewhere? :P
    I also wanna visit Chennai... :D

    shit happens so we can remember it later and smile at it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. no.. but I guess yes, somewhere in my grey matter :P

      Delete
  4. Strange strange shits!!3 is strangest..lol!lovely image quote..'shit happens but life goes on'...some such moments can get really embarrassing but its strangely funny recalling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your comment, Rohit :) Third one was out of the box, we still remember and laugh it off.

      Delete
  5. Imagine, you scraped through them all, and recollect them with a smile:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Sir! It all happened, but my idea is to learn something good from worst always. :)

      Delete
  6. This might not make sense to you, but look up the concept of expiation. You are freeing yourself from the past in order to blaze forth into the future. All religions and ideologies have an explanation for "shit happens" and most of them are valid. Look around you and you will find you are better off than many others. "Enjoyed" sharing your struggle through this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the number of shits you have got here !!
    Lol the bus one was like , does these kinda guys still exit !!
    Ask him to come to me i will tell him new tricks ;) !!!

    Good post , keep sharing !
    \

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! Hell, yes such people still exist.

      Delete
  8. I began to believe lately, night is a better time to express best insight. Hum... lot of shits loaded aback! But few shits felt so graceful except the cheap guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. but once it was like: Gawd what's happening, but now I can share these and laugh at it. :P

      Delete
  9. Shreya,

    You seem to be having all the fun. On serious note, I agree with you that more than those who indulge in unwanted activities, it is the onlookers who do not act to prevent it are more guilty.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol, I've been having a lot of shit moments too, so reading about yours makes me feel like i'm not alone :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. well as the little picture shit happens but life goes on .. SO all that shit has happened its gone why think of it .. think of tmorrow :)

    Take care

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)