“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Feel So Blue

An empty space and unsaid words, 
I hold somewhere deep in my core;
I donno what has happened to me, 
'cause I was never like this before;

I see you laugh; I see you go,
and I feel myself so low; 
I donno how to say those words to you,  
I think of you and you've no clue; 
and all this makes me feel so blue,
but what to do, you donno somebody loves you.. oh no!

I write for you, I sing for you,
and the days are left so few;
oh boy temme what to do,
you don't wanna change your point of view.. oh no!
and I can't get my eyes off you,
you make me feel my world so new.

But I feel so blue;
so blue.. oh no!

You are someone that something can't replace,
you are the one whose memories ain't gonna erase;
I feel so blue and tears cover my face,
and I want you to come and embrace.

Oh.. I see you laugh; I see you go,
and I feel myself so low;
I donno how to say those words to you,  
I think of you and you've no clue;
and all this makes me feel so blue,
but what to do, you donno somebody loves you.. oh no!

I write for you, I sing for you,
and the days are left so few;
oh boy temme what to do,
you don't wanna change your point of view;
and I can't get my eyes off you,
you make me feel my world so new.

But I feel so blue; 
so blue.. oh no!

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!
P.P.S. Work Of Fiction, Written In Insomnia!!

21 comments:

  1. You write beautiful in insomnia. But I am sure the feelings wont be erased when you wake up! :-)
    Good luck, express you feelings, do not care about the result. To love is the greatest thing you can do on this life, leave rest to HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raja: Lol, its a complete fiction as I mentioned under P.P.S

    @Shaifali: Thanks for stopping by. Its just a poem, nothing is real. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I wrote that in Insomnia. time to sleep. gud nt.

      Delete
  3. If that is so, you write beautiful. I am reading others too...comments will follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes what you write doesnt feel like fiction... kudos on such great writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't believe people here have so much talent. Guys, please take your poems to some publisher and get them published yaar..am not making fun. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super crafted....Expression is touchy...

    The disclaimer of fiction makes reader more thoughtful on your ability to pen down n shape words...Beautiful

    Keep goin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melodious, kind of like lyrics of song. =)
    I love reading your poems and rhymes because they always inspire me and they're always very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully expressed..
    Make it's beat...and beautiful song :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was beautiful Shreya, very lyrical... like a song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully written with full of deep feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Insomnia seems to bring out the best in many people he he! This one truly felt like a song to me! I was hearing a melody in mind while reading your great words! :-) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Lovely write-up Shreya. Wish someone compose it into a song... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you love someone, tell them. You'll regret not telling him. Beautiful poem, real sentiments...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby, you brought tears to my eyes! I read it again and again! You asked us not to copy but I've copied it in my heart1
    -POSH

    ReplyDelete
  15. @All My Readers: Thank you all, am glad you people liked. :) Thanks for your words, it means a lot. :) God bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)