“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Enigma Overshadowed

Hey.. Peeps.. :) This week has a good beginning. Yesterday I came to know that my candidate is selected. We recruiters celebrate new joining. :) I hate Monday(s), but it was a Monday that brought me this good news. I had a mindset that: Monday(s) are bad and nothing good can happen on Monday, but life has proved me wrong and this time being wrong felt so great. *yay* 


I am keeping my fingers crossed till my candidate joins for my client. Umm.. Yesterday when I reached my room, then nobody was there. I locked my room from inside, got myself on bed and jumped so many times. Yes! This is my common way to express happiness, when I have nobody to share with. Sounds crazy, right?? 


Hmm.. Yesterday was good, today is good then why the hell today am not happy? I am fed up of these sick mood swings. I am suffering from Insomnia, Mood-Swing, Nostalgia, Deja Vu and many more weird feelings are there in the list. I don't like being so whimsical. I feel like being captured by something so enigmatic. People wonder, what am I? I make them shrug their shoulders pouting out their lips, they label me sick. 

I just want this world to disappear for a while so that I can connect me with myself. I wish I could forget the target, dreams, aims, passion and the fanatic urban lifestyle and land myself in a realm where all I can feel is numb. I know, its sick. Few lines by William Wordsworth are flashing in my mind right now and these lines suit my current situation: 


I heard a thousand blended notes;
while in a grove I sat reclined,
in that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts;
bring sad thoughts to the mind.

I am happy actually, but I can't convince myself to be satisfied. Mood swings knock my door unannounced, unlike rains: they don't show signs of their arrival. I've to welcome them like un-welcomed guests. But I've decided to welcome them with same frequency as per my long kept promise to myself. I wish I could escape this sickness. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

18 comments:

  1. wat do u do? :)

    mood swings vanish with time, no need fret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Smile,sweetie. Don't let your mood ruin your days. Happiness is a choice. Why don't you read something inspirational? Just to remind you that life is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of in a same situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed the butterfly at the bottom. Beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't knew you can see. :P

      Delete
  5. Something to cheer about finally, Shreya:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well congos for selection of ur candidates....well this was good to discover here that u r in recruitment's....well, i second you in this too after blogging, n poetry:-)

    Mood actually is uncontrollable thing...neither should be tried to control...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shreya,

    Just take a deep breath to relax and enjoy. What you are going through is so normal at your age.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. good times bad times = LIFE ..

    take care and smile it helps


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  9. touchy poem by Wordsworth...it reminded me when I read it in school!could connect to your thoughts.I often feel to disconnect with all and rest at peace with myself!....your lines.."I just want this world to disappear for a while so that I can connect me with myself. I wish I could forget the target, dreams, aims, passion and the fanatic urban lifestyle and land myself in a realm where all I can feel is numb" says it all!!"...I simply don't know where this life is heading towards..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I know Rohit we are in same boat.

      Delete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)