“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Other Side Of Screen

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Imma dedicate this post to all my readers & followers. :) I decided to write a post for all my readers, visitors & followers. Now I have got 100+ followers, its great. Thank you all for being here, and encouraging me to write. All my unseen, unknown, readers/ followers: you mean a lot to me.

I remember the time when I created this blog, I made it in mid april this year. Then I had no follower, no comments, I used to come here; log in my blogger account, write my posts and sign out. But somehow out of the blues I got my first follower, I was like: yay.. I got a follower! Then second follower after a week and then it kept going on. I got comments, I commented back to their blogs. Its great. It turned into a routine of mine.

Today also whenever I see a new comment I kinda jump on my chair, with a big smile. Mom, sometimes used to say my daughter is going mad. She use to laugh at screen. I told her I got a comment on my blog. I sometimes call her near and read comments aloud. I know am nuts with no chances of improvement. lol.

I wanna thank all my readers & followers for being here on my blog in anyway. Its great and it means a lot to me. My blog is kinda my e-diary, I use to share most of the things I can't share with others. Here people understand me, support me, encourage me. I learn form other blog authors, I am still learning how to write.

So, its like a friendship with the person on the other side of screen, who understands my posts, appreciates me and I try understand them too. I love to read their blogs and I love this hobby of mine. Few of my regular readers are: Fiona, Rahul Bhatia Sir, Janu, Kalaiselvi, Leah Griffith, Ben, Jeevan, Jyoti Mishra, Rohit, Simran, Madhulika, Ph_, Nikhimenon, Pawan Jha, Jack Sir and many more, this moment I have these bloggers in my mind. I love to read your blog posts. Happy blogging. Thank you all. :) Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

P.S. Excuse me for any spelling mistakes in writing your names.
P.P.S. Sorry if I missed anyone's name. I may not remember at this moment but I am thankful to all those who are connected to my blog in anyway.

24 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job at writing...Love your writings. The appreciation is mutual.
    Hugs. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ,this post is so full of gratitude towards readers.ur cute innocence reflects in 2-3 para..all ur posts seems to be written from ur core..true reflections of ur thought..and I could relate to many of them..the poem 'Somewhere On Empty Streets' is ur best work as per me...and I remember when I accidently clicked a strange looking link (ireedeem) and came across ur post 'Beautiful Nights' and that kind of rekindled my writing interest and inspired me to start my blog too :) keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Honey..!!
    Wish you get more 100 followers :)
    Keep Writing..
    BTW.. thanks for mentioning my name.. makes me feel like a celebrity ;)
    *Best Wishes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you, Shreya, to mention me in your post! I have enjoyed every single post of yours as it strikes a chord!Wishing you many more followers in the coming year and may you go places with your great style ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear...Way to go and keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    That's a great achievement Shreya Dear :)
    100 Followers! Congrats! :)
    Stay smiling and playful always ..

    Keep Expressing!
    Love reading you.. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Shreya! :) I totally get you ... I STILL get excited about every single comment!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Janu: Thanks Janu :) xx Love your blog too.

    @Rohit: Thanks, loved your comment :)

    @Madhulika: Thanks, glad I made you felt like celebrity. ;) Take care. :) xx

    @Rahul Sir: Thanks for this nice comment, Sir. Your comments means a lot to me. :)

    @Saru: Thanks. :)

    @Simran: Love your write-ups too. Thanks. :)

    @Ashok: Thanks. :)

    @Tanvi: Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you Shreya. You really deserve every single follower and comment you have. Great job so far, I'm sure it, the number of followers, will double up in no time. Kepp it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your followers Shreya! Efforts make results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @TheChronicR: Thanks for this sweet comment. :)

    @Mattias: :) Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shreya - i love your space :)

    yeah that song is lovely and i love it - i always feel that i am the girl in that video - amy lee :)

    thanks for your kind words at my blog.
    have a good day ahead

    following you - follow me back

    love x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the milestone. And look at the lineup of comments you have here. Kudos from me - you're surpassed me, at least in comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a great post - appreciated that you value your readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Shama: Thanks :) xx

    @Anna L. Walls: Thanks for stopping by. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a great blog! I really enjoy coming here to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My mother thinks I'm crazy too, when she sees me looking at the screen and smiling cause I got comments :P
    Your followers will go on increasing :) You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shreya, I love coming here and listening to you...you have a gift for cutting through all the static and saying things as they are. I just love this!
    Thank you for counting me worthy to be called your friend Shreya, you're a special soul <3
    I like your new blog design;)
    Sending Love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Ben: Thanks :)

    @Philo: Thanks :) xx

    @Leah: I too love reading your blog, you are a nice writer and a lovely person. Thanks :) xx

    @Durga Dhunghana: Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Abbhhsooluuttellyy loving your blog :)
    And heyhey congratulations on the 100+ !

    -Nil.
    www.meetnil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. dats really so sweet of u Shreya... congrats & keep going buddy...

    actually i got inspired to write poem with ur blog, Fionas, Rahul Sir, Jeevan, Kalyan, Ashok,... list goes on...

    so happy dear... u have 2 achieve much more... God bless u.. keep smiling & b happy...

    i 2 really enjoying dis blogging world... Happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Nil: Thanks :)Welcome to my blog. :)

    @Kalai: Thanks :) Glad to know that you enjoy my poems n proses. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)