“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Faith In Lord

When you have a broken heart,
And you can't go back to the start;
When it hurts to move forward,
And you can't go back to your world;
Then put all your faith in Lord,
And all your wounds will be cured.

When you wanna sleep but you can't,
When you don't get all that you want;
When you find your dreams shatter,
And all your friends begin to flatter;
Then put all your faith in Lord,
And all your wounds will be cured.

When you lose something you die for,
When you lose all the reasons to adore;
When you work and it doesn't work out,
When you have to face the fall out;
Then put all your faith in Lord,
And all your wounds will be cured.

When tears cover your face,
When to wanna win some race;
When you wanna make your dreams,
When you are drowned in the streams;
Then put all your faith in Lord,
And all your wounds will be cured.

When you wanna confess something,
And you are afraid of the shame it will bring;
When you feel like albatross over your neck,
And it hurts to look back;
Then put all your faith in Lord,
And all your wounds will be cured.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!

29 comments:

  1. Very optimistic post.. Loved it.. If you wish visit my blog to enjoy a fantastic treat..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreyah, your poem is so powerful...showing the wide embrace of God's loving arms. Nothing is too dark or small, all of it matters. The song "Unbreak My Heart" was playing while I read it. I had to fight back the tears.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful poetic expressions about faith ~ loved it! :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shreya this was a real master stroke!! Such lovely flow of words...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Someone Is Special: Thanks for stopping by. I visited and comment on your blog :)

    @Leah: Yeah.. thanks, glad to have you here :) xx

    @Fiona: Thanks :) xx

    @Rahul Sir: Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these special words of encouragement Shreya. Just what I needed to help me through a struggle I’m facing.

    Also, I love Killing Me Softly, one of my old favorites:-) I’m glad I stopped by here today! Bless you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Debra: Struggle is just a phase, it comes and goes. Just remember "both shall pass".

    Yea I too love listening Roberta Flack and Killing Me Softly is one of my favorite song ♪.

    Thanks for stopping by, God bless :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice... But does it helps really???

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur words r very true buddy... in life if anything goes beyond our control then v always put our burden to God... v r very confident that he wont let us fall....

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Pawan: For me it does. It may take time but it works. I am thankful to Lord.

    @Kalai: Yea, we have faith in Lord that He will never let us fall and even if we fall; He will be there to catch us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice creation...

    also thanks for leaving a comment about my new post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully written !!
    Some very powerful lines up there :)
    Loved it !!

    PS: Firstly so sorry being so late in responding.
    Secondly many thanks for dropping by n giving me the chance to land here.

    you hav a lovely blog.
    Following u !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. inspirational! thank you for sharing from your heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Krishna: Thanks and welcome ;-)

    @Jyoti: C'mon, that's okay. :) Thanks for stopping by and a big thanks for following :)

    @Linda: Welcome, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is lovely....the repitition drives the messagewell...nice bit of worship...

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Urban Butterfly: Thanks :)

    @Brian: Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shreya,
    Lovely post.
    It's my first visit here and I am also going to join your site right now.
    You are very welcome to come aboard by joinig my site as well.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely words...nicely crafted lines!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Triq Mian: Welcome to my blog :) Thanks for stopping by, I visited your blog and commented :)

    @Kalyan: Thanks :)

    @Rachna: Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your nice comments, however, you are invited to join my site too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. its beautiful.....and indeed very optimistic...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey shreya, God is great, we need to remember him and faith in him...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)