“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Do You Help Yourself ?

Hey.. Peeps.. :) We generally complain why its happening to me? or why the hell its with me only? In support to my answer I will say: Actually, because we don't help ourselves enough. We don't accept it, we keep on blaming circumstances and others. All this yields frustration leaving us broken. I think: "we don't try all possible options". I too.

2 days ago a friend of mine called me, I was glad to see him calling. He used to be a good friend of mine in college. Helping, supporting are few of his plus points. :) He explained me how to be positive in worst conditions, he told me various stories of people who are victims of worst conditions. After college my other friends never called me, never even replied for my messages. Should I still call them friends? But still am left with 6-7 friends who regularly contact me, reply me, support me and I will never forget these people. And I will always help them in every possible way. Thanks to them for always being my side.

I think: "we get things easily and we never thank for it but when we have to struggle for something then we have a list of complaints". Robert Harold Schuller has always been a source of inspiration for me. His write ups has always helped me. Have you ever read his book: Success Is Never Ending; Failure Is Never Final. It can change your thinking, and it will bring loads of hope and optimism in you. I love this book. 

Have a look at this video: It will definitely bring hope and positive energy in you. Life is good, don't complicate it. Don't be helpless, we can help ourselves. Never leave hope. Good luck for life!! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the little blue bird on your blog! So cute! I wrote something on my blog with a similar message, about helping yourself, or saving yourself- manifesting your destiny. These are good principles to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the long run,only yu yurself,yur relatives will be with yu...
    thats the painful fact

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat video... so touchy... i felt tears 4 him... but proud of his confidence... nice to hear dat video in Tamil language...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiring thoughts. I also covered this video in my Hindi blog many months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Urban Butterfly: Welcome and thanks for stopping by :)

    @Nikhi: Yea true.

    @Kalai: Yea its an inspiring video.

    @P.N. Subramanian Sir: Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm..the thing is I could not see that video, since my internet connection does not allow me..and frankly speaking, I don't know what's the problem, but I can not see any of the other comments on this page (i think they doesn't get loaded too)

    btw, about that thing, friends, I would like to say something, I am really at this stage..we have left college just few months ago and I think this is the time when you get to know, who your real friend were..I know the phone conversation or sms is not the proof, but yes, it can be helpful in deciding this factor..

    I am glad, you have at least 6-7, I am counting on it and i think i too have this number, but i am quite sure it will drop in next few months..

    stay connected!!!
    its me!!! sharan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ashok: Thanks for stopping by :)

    @Janu: :) xx

    @Sharan: Yea may be because of a network problem comments and video is not visible. And yea people can change any time, friends number can drop any day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its true shreya!! At the eod we r humans n we loose hope sometimes!! We shud neva fget best is yet to come!!

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful and inspiring post..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post and video is very inspiring, Shreya :)

    In this life, the number of fingers on your right hand will most likely not exceed the BEST and truest friends you will end up with :)

    As human beings, we tend to only count the things we don't have instead of all the blessings we already possess :)

    Sounds like a good book that I must read. Thank you for sharing

    Have a beautiful week! :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely write up!We must constantly thank for all the good fortune in form of friends and happiness around..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mani: Yea we should never give up. Thanks for stopping by :)

    @Someone Is Special: Thanks for stopping by :)

    @Lady Fiona: Yea its true we count the odd things and forget best things in life. Have a great day, God bless :) xx

    @Poetry Of The Day: Thanks for stopping by :)

    @@Rahul Sir: Yea true. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right, Shreya :) 'Believing is Living' :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think everyone is lucky if they have a handful of true friends at the end of their life. Family can be your best friends! Enjoyed your blog. Found it through the blog challenge. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Chethan: Yea, right. :)

    @Martha: Yea, very true. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post and love the video as a reminder of what you can do no matter your condition.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Lisa: Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. we need to believe ourselves, we work for success, thinking we will successful but sometimes we caught by defeat, that really we need to help ourselves.

    nice ans inspirational post for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)