“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2011

When You Come Around

When you come around;
I can hear myself sigh,
You make me lift my feet off the ground;
It shatters me whenever you say good bye,
And my heart beats like 808 drums;
And I can feel the butterflies,
Do you also feel the same when my thought comes?
Or I must live in the world of lies?

When you come around my heart skips a beat;
And I guess now you have the clue,
Why then you don't temme whenever we meet;
No one else can love you the way I do,
Boy you got me crazy whenever you come close;
I turn off my eyes and try to breathe,
I keep on writing about you in poems & prose;
Be mine that's all I need.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please don't copy!!

22 comments:

  1. Hi my dear-how lovely, very creative, thanks for stopping by too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm very deep words, wow, I wonder how you felt when writing this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. this is really well writen and creative!
    Ive followed :}
    http://yeahtamzin.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Lego: I felt great writing these lines. Its my hobby, I love it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    @Tamzin: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully portrayed the uncertainty ,or rather, the feeling of insecurity of a loving heart, that keeps on expressing anxiety and dubiousness over the truthfulness of her soul mate and at the same time trying to uncover the ocean of love lurking probably in the most secret chamber of her heart for him. Fantabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Samrat: Thanks for your nice comment :) Liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love is one of the wonderful things, which can ever happen in life... Enjoy it !!!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pawan: Yea. People say so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Shreya :-)

    I love your blog! It is so beautiful and your poetry is very nice! I especially enjoyed this one but will be back later to read more :-)

    I'm so happy that you visited my blog today because now it is my treat to discover you!

    Thanks so much for leaving a comment :)
    Have a *beautiful* day!
    Warm Wishes,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ashok: Thanks :)

    @Lady Fiona: Oh, thanks. That's so kind of you. Thanks for appreciating, commenting. :) God bless :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. its also happen with me sometime ...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)