“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Who Am I ?

Stalwart, Stoic, Cosmopolitan, Vivacious, Sybarite, Natural, Introvert, Deep, Mysterious, Obstinate, Outdoorsy, Dreamy, Hell-bent, Optimistic, Lazy, An Odd Duck (sometimes) n I am comfortable in my own skin :) I hate Chauvinists.. Phew!!

I want this world to be my oyster and me the shining pearl.. Am born with the desire to see this world through rose coloured spectacles.. I try to take my challenges as my opportunities.. My hope is still in pink n my idea is to learn something best from worst.. I extract the best, doesn't matter where I get it from.


Yea sometimes my dopamine goes silly.. lol!! I am not a succinct, others can say the same thing in one line what I say in three.. Am passionately in love with language; words flow in my veins.. Blogging n music any time.. :) I love traveling, gardening, dancing, sketching, writing, reading, painting, photography as well.


Everybody writes good about themselves, but here am gonna tell you about my bad points as well; and may be this separates me from many. Anyways, to start with my bad habits I will start with my laziness. I am lazy sometimes and I hate this habit of mine. *Argh*. I have attitude, but I can make you sure I never misuse it, I use it where I need it the most and it has helped me many times. I sometimes go short-tempered, but then another moment I turn back saying sorry to settle out the whole matter. I don't like insecure people. But I try my best to help out anybody.

n don't ask me to accompany you for shopping.. it sucks!! I am badly addicted to music.. ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ That's the way I am. Um.. now I can't praise myself anymore.. lol :)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jacquelyne :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice knowing about you something Shreya! I appreciate u r attitude to be true and even u point it bad, seeking the best from it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeevan: You are welcome to my blog. I hope you will enjoy. TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting, very well-written! Am following your blog on blogger.com as well...Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing, and I enjoyed the poetry

    Peace Love and Light

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. a nicely written self description, mainly the part about revealing your 'bad points' too.. I haven't seen anyone mentioning their bad points in "about me" column or anywhere in any blog.. its good.. good webpage u have.. happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your introduction a lot and you do have a beautiful blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the absolute honesty with which you've portrayed yourself in this "about me" part of your blog.This same honesty reflects in every post of yours, which touches the readers; and because of this simplicity and honesty, despite their busy schedule,they keep coming back to you and your blog of which I am also not an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Shreya Redeemed you have a very beautiful blog. Loved it! Keep writing the good things. I have never felt I was with a great writer and poet for four years. Too good girl. You rock :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, was I reading to a living thesaurus? LOL. I barely understood what you wrote up in the first paragraph!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)