“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tears Roll Down On Your Photograph

There is not a day when I don't think of you;
its the only thing I’ll forever do,
I remember when the first time you held my hand;
you were standing close to me; it was a november end,
and my tears roll down on your photograph;
when I remember the moments you made me laugh.

Boy you said you will never leave me alone;
there were the days when you used to walk me home,
I remember those bikes that we enjoyed and rode;
do you remember those beautiful paths; together we trod?
and my tears roll down on your photograph;
and just a single thought is enough to turn my mood off.

Those days are gone when we were together?
you said this love will last forever,
and now every time it makes me go shatter;
I know; for you all this doesn't matter,
and my tears roll down on your photograph;
when all your thoughts scratches my core so rough.
 
All the roses you gave me have turned pale;
they now sing the story of my ail,
you have got your own world, I haven't got mine;
I donno how long it will take me to feel fine,
and my tears roll down on your photograph;
when all your memories divide my heart into half.

With bloodshot eyes I search for you everywhere;
I close my eyes and I see you; I open them and you disappear,
You are the one who has conquered my mind;
I donno how and why I got so blind,
and my tears roll down on your photograph;
when it reminds me of your bluff.

~Shreya ♥
P.S. My creation, please do not copy!!

19 comments:

  1. :( So sorry. Wishing the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The ChronicR: This poem is just an imagination. No reality. Anyways thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see. Good then! I do like it very much though. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The ChronicR: Thanks for appreciating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! I love good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Touching and sad...well written.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s beautifully penned
    It must be the product of your imagination ha?
    But then, usually there is an starting point for the inspiration…as you knw :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Janu: Hmm.. its touching, thanks for appreciating. :)

    @Deeps: Yea it is just an imagination, yea starting point may be my friend's story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahem Ahem - Imagination widout Experiece! :P
    Nice Well

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Dpg: Yea sort of.. Thanks anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really wonderfull peom , really imaginative but with a feel of reality .I thoroughly loved your peom. Such bluff guys as the one in this peom r big jerks:

    "And now that you are gone , i am free again,
    i can play and run in sunshine and rain."

    nice blog maam
    plz do visit my not so cool blog , thnx :)saikatmbka
    http://campbuzzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Kimberly: Thanks for stopping by & a big thanks for following. :)

    @mbka: Thanks. Yea I'll surely visit yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its Sad but beautiful and touching !!! Bless you !!! Thanks for sharing..

    Regards..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i believe tregdy leads an inspiration, it's full of true feelings and packed sad story. Good attempt. thanks alot for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. feeling sad its never will happen in anyone life, good poetry trying to write song on loneliness..

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)