“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Somewhat Freedom

Hey.. Peeps.. :) These days mom-dad are out of the town. As a result of this am free, I got my speakers loud with full woofers.. ♪ Whole day loud music, fun, favourite food, and what not!! *Woohoo* I must tell you I always wanted this kinda freedom. Mom-dad call me minimum 7 times a day for asking if everything is okay (without forgetting to tell the instructions to use electronic appliances like: Mixer, washing machine and pressure cooker is also in the same list).. lol!! Love them ♥!!
 
I skipped today's morning walk, sleeping 4 hours extra. My fridge is going to be empty by tomorrow, as I cook less and am disgusting at cooking. Living on cold-drinks and some random food. Thanks Maggi for always being there. It touches my taste bud every time. Evey time I try cooking, I go through an irritating experience. I must put a tag on my food saying: Caution- eat on your own risk!! Lol!! C'mon I am not Sanjeev Kapoor, Right? *Argh*

And yes I can watch T.V. whole night, I can use internet after 1 a.m., yay!! Mom is not gonna scream at me for all this till this sunday. But I can't go out and this is the worst condition  mom has asked for (feels like incomplete freedom). I am not a kid, right? But she treats me as a three-year-old.  Mom am a big girl: I explained her on phone today (in a soft, smooth voice) like I was attempting to explain "mechanics" to a grade 5 kid!! Gosh, moms are moms.. *Ah*!!

So.. no outing, it makes me feel sick. *Sheesh*. Searching few recipes, am gonna try tomorrow. I put my fingers crossed, I wish they taste good. Will post a pic of it here if it will taste good. I once tried making some frankies, I donno how they were yum at taste. And mom screamed listening about it as if she has seen a saw scaled viper or rattlesnake.. lol!!

And what's new: Um.. Diwali is near. I don't light crackers, it causes pollution. I love nature and I can't spoil it. I don't like the noise they produce. I donno how people derive fun from it. I rather buy some novel or some dress or some other stuff from that money, or I simply save money. *Yawns*.. now feeling sleepy. Its 3:25 a.m. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

18 comments:

  1. Home alone! LOL!! It's funny because I'm leaving for a week and my husband and I just gave my 30 year old son the run down on what to do when we're gone...it will NEVER end! Have fun and eat something nutritious. *grin
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woes of being a child...and the woes of parenting...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leah: yea.. thanks :)

    @Janu: yea this is true.

    @Zifah: Diwali is a religious festival of India.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy being alone... :D Enjoy the freedom... :)

    www.anshul-gautam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. enjoy the freedom. I love being alone. Specially since my latest hobby turned to cooking.

    As for diwali, crackers are and wil always be a part of it. smoke from cars cause pollution. We don't see the President of U.S not using it. Yes, i know we have to do our part. But diwali comes once in a year and without crackers, it doesnt feel somewhat diwali'ish. :p

    Speaking of Diwali, there is a giveaway going on at alotofpages.blogspot.com on the occasion of diwali. Its open to residents of India. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anshul: Yea..!! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    @Freelancer: Thanks for stopping by and inspiring me to burn crackers, lol!! Yea, will check out: alotofpages.blogspot.com ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to ejoy the new found freedom.Enjoy to the hilt keeping in mind your mom's conditions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @KParthasarathi: Yea. I enjoyed. Now mom-dad are back!! :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh My God!!!
    So that’s freedom…haha
    Hopefully neighbors have nothing spl to offer to your parents…

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY BLOGGG!!!!!! WWOOOOOWW
    THE BESTTTTTT
    I WAS HERE FOR 1HR 23MINS :P
    NICE SONGSSSS
    CHECK MY BLOG TOOO
    HEY ADD A CHAT BOX TO THE BLOG :p
    WAITING FOR UR NEXT POSTTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Divgun: Thanks for appreciating, stopping by so long. :) Yea I'll visit your blog ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.
    This was a fun post. What is it to be young! (smile) Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

    Thanks for sharing & the visit/comment. Much appreciated.

    Undress Me With Your Sultry Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Andy: Hi, Thanks for stopping by. Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to live at home alone. I don't light crackers like you , and about cooking mentioned in post i like it but i cook only for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Vaibhav: Yea, cooking for only a person is ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, ӏ belieνe your website might be having internet
    browsеr comрatіbility iѕsues. When I look аt your web
    site in Safari, it lookѕ finе but when opening in I.
    E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: sensual Massage In London
    Also see my web site :: why not find out more about tantric massage in london

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)