“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random Scribblings

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Life continues to be mysterious. But I am learning to unfold it. In past two days I have enjoyed my days fullest. Went out; enjoyed the evening. Shopping with sister was a complete bore (as I mentioned in my last post: I hate shopping). Life is unexpected. It can bring you anything.

I love to see this big city crowd. I love to see from a bridge; all people running to get their needs, they have no time, and there you can find a story. So many episodes are there in a day. Different places, different peoples keeps me away from those "not okay" kinda phases. I love travelling, gazing outside the window at the things passing by. I love it. I click it all, right from a street vendor to a gentleman in car, from a stray dog to a big bus, truck and all I see on road. People sitting next to me in taxi stare at me. I mean they wonder, and I can hear them grumbling: what the hell she is doing??

I come here, because this blog allows me to write whatever I want to. I write everything, I love it. I need not to think what they will say kinda questions. I am "me" here. This place don't ask me not to use slangs n all. I write all those slangs as well. Its like my personal e-diary. And it gets more value when people read it, comment on it and follow it. And moreover they understand it.

I donno those who don't blog their feelings, how do they express it?? They must have maintained a diary, or may be some close friend to hear all their story. Lucky peoples. Well I feel blog is a best medium to express. Those things that tongues can't do, word do them better. Ain't it?? That's why I regularly write here. :)

A friend of mine asked me (in a chat) to go to attend some college fest, to enjoy (as these days are so boring). I don't wanna go, so I said no. He said there you will get high profile guys, earning handsome amount of salary (though I know he was kidding). I was like c'mon I don't need a guy for money and all. I guess I don't need an ATM machine. And we laughed it off. Yea really, I don't need a guy to buy me all those material things. I can make all these on my own. I rather need a guy who has more understanding than I do. 'Cuz I know I can make money, I can buy things I want, but I can't make love alone. And I don't fish for guys here & there. I am happily single and enjoying my freedom.
Aww.. XOXO!!

And what's new?? Yea I got my gums hurt while brushing my teeth. Aww.. it aches so much. :( I can't even laugh properly. These days I am having wisdom tooth as well so, this is a combo offer of injuries. Lol!! And yes I have got a new dress. Yay. :)

And I desperately want a white kitten. But I don't have a permission to bring a kitten home. :( But its me; am so obstinate, I will bring it home someday. :) I want a puppy, a rabbit, a parrot, a pigeon as well. And when I told it to one of my friend then he laughed it off, saying open a mini zoo. Lol. I laughed back listening it. :) Life's like this, sweet, salty, unexpected and what not. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Atish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice......
    btw this s going to be the last comment from my side in this blog...m quitting blogger....
    http://nikhimenon.blogspot.com/2011/10/should-i-quit-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikhi: Oh.. why?? And your another blog: "book reviews" will be on na?? Anyways. Good luck for future. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shreya...

    though maligning anyone thru my blog was never my intention someone has accused me of doing just that...got a hate mail yest... a post of mine had hurt him/her allegedly.....felt so depressed and even thought of quitting blogger yest...but today, i think i shud nt do that..after all when i m 100 % convinced that i havent done anything wrong,y shud i quite my passion-ie blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nikhi: Yea that's right. You can't stop something you like (blogging) just because of this reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love genuine posts... the ones that are written with only an open heart. Cute, lovely post. Am glad i dropped by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jojofeelings: Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Writing (blogging) is the best escape I have found, when all I need is to hear myself. Yet of course since I like to be secretive much I play with words to veal and then reveal what's life like for me :)
    The gazing part, looking out from the window at anything that catches the eye reminds me of every morning when I go to University. The roads are same yet I find something interesting everyday.

    Loved the post.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ph_: Yea.. right!! Loved your comment. Feels like our wavelengths almost matches. Thanks for stopping by. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it. it has heart. and the pictures and colors on your blog give me a sense of peace and home. almost as if i was sitting on your porch hearing it from youre own mouth in the middle of october. keep writing what you feel, because it makes me feel fuzzy inside when you do :)

    SNM

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Thedude: Thanks for such a nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shreya. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lacey: Welcome :) Thanks for visiting my blog back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a You are! gud gal ur who is wants everything on own place nice your type gal never seen before today understand your type people still live in the world in these days

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Vaibhav: But its so much irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. C'mon.. when people see you like staring continuously, its Irritating.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)