“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, October 3, 2011

Of Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Life revolves around the three fluids i.e. Blood, Sweat & Tears. No this post is not about that American music band (BS&T). Its about the life we all live. We dream, work to achieve it, make living, wish for even more, again we run for it, still we hunt for that special happiness (some people don't even know what they are fishing for and sometimes I feel I am one of them.. yea sometimes). Very few are satisfied with their lives on this earth; and I congratulate them all.. for leading a life they want.

I have started waking up early in morning, lately by 6 a.m. as per my promise to myself. Yea.. am keeping that promise. And yes, I have left morning tea. I am on my way to improve. Soon people will meet a new version of me. Now morning walks are like a routine for me. I walk around 3 kilometers; I guess (of course in my morning walk). And now I clean my room on my own, now it looks better. I never leave my room in mess. I hate stuffs around my bed. I manage things in my own way, if someone else uses my stuffs then I can figure it out that it has been used or touched. 

So I sweat hard these days. I don't cry. So no more tears. I am a big girl after all. My fingers are always sore when I try cooking. I tried it few days back and now I can see its scar on my finger. So I bleed whenever I try cooking. I feel: "it takes a great deal to own success, you must be the owner of patience, hard work & passion first". So am trying to control my anger, I don't show anger. But I wish I could kill all that silent anger as well. I don't use to cry, no matter what. Sometimes unexpectedly tears roll down my eyes and I hate such situations.

I wish I could make a happy living, fulfill all my dreams, help others as well. I have promised myself: "I will donate" a handsome amount to CRY (child relief & you). All this is my dream. I am living, but I wanna love living. I know am gonna make it someday. Now I won't let myself down. I wish I never have to hurt anybody in any way. And am sorry for all those guys who proposed me and I said no to them (I know it hurts; no end). I wish I could bring everyone a smile. So now am gonna make it. Bless me Lord!! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

19 comments:

  1. good that

    1.yu have succeeded in controllinh yur anger
    2.yu have started getting up early in the morning
    3.yu have stopped crying unnecessarily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you girl....small changes help in making a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikhi: Yea.. am trying my best. Thanks for appreciating. :)

    @Janu: Yea.. right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing...Hotep & Maitri...JPC

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janet: Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So our little girl is big now and all set to rule again.Always happy for you and your success in everything.Keep rocking girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Abhisek: Thanks for such a sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small steps and soon you will see the bigger picture or self

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sparklemezen: Yea.. I hope so. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Insight is always wonderful thing..but quite hard to achieve..following now..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @The Jadedoughnut: Thanks for stopping by and following. :) Liked your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are making progress in life, you are taking efforts to move forward rather than stay stagnant:) Keep the momentum up, girl. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  13. @PeeVee: Yep!! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Signs of growing up??
    I don’t know if one grows up by avoiding tears!!
    Doesn’t matter… it s a great post anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Deeps: Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I know that part about cooking. For me, it was no blood though, thankfully. I wish I could learn the art of cooking effortlessly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ES: Yea.. I too wish I could learn it easily. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  18. God is with you always. YOU are GR8!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)