“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Like Splinter In My Skin

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Um.. lets start with the definition of splinter. So splinter is a tiny piece of some wood or glass that is broken from the main body. As these are very tiny, so we generally don't see it. But when this tiny splinter gets into our skin then it keeps on making its presence. It keeps on hurting till you take it out.

Same way is my life going these days. I mean I am not that broken, but yea something is there that keeps on hurting. I can bear this pain. Splinters don't make you bleed, people sometimes can't see it in your skin, but yes you can feel it hurting making it as nucleus of pain, and you keep on trying to take it out as soon as you can. Sometimes in such conditions we feel we are in hot soup. We loose grip on life forgetting God is watching like the fly on the wall.

I am jobless, I know all my readers must have bored reading my posts about my joblessness. So I wish this could be the last one. I know am gonna make it, am optimistic, right?? And yes I am Lord's favorite child so definitely He will shower His blessings on me soon. But this time of not doing anything is so bore, its taking all my hope away. I mean I don't wanna take it anymore now. These days I run to open the door every time the bell rings 'cuz only I am free, damn!! Again its ringing.. argh!! It was post man. Huh, am so bored. So I have decided to leave this city I am living in, and make my own chance to get a job, the job I want. Or may be something I dream about. I mean this is the only time to make it, right??

Pieces of broken dreams hurt you every time you look at them and try to pick them up and begin again. But we humans manage to make another dream soon, we manage to mend those pieces; and so am gonna do. I am not broken, I am fine. I just want me to be perfectly fine, or the way I want to be or the way I can keep myself & others happy. So I won't stop dreaming. Lets see who stops first: my dreams or me?? So now its a game me Vs my dreams. Umpire is Lord. I have to win few bouts n game will be mine. :) Lord must have planned something good for me; after all I have never done wrong to anyone, never ever been into some crime so its sure nothing bad can happen with me. I must be happy for this. But like super dumbo I look recap of unhappy episodes of my life forgetting there is something good in present as well. And that's why I call myself stupid. *Argh*

I should not ignore little happiness in search of a big one. And yes here I got one; I got a scooty a couple of days back. Dad bought it for me & my sis (out of the blues). Dad is master in planning surprises, I must say. Lol!! So go on your way girl, and get it. :) God will take you under His wings. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the ride while you can...I mean on your scooty and also the life is offering you. Once you start working you wish you had these carefree days again.God definitely has a plan for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. I will enjoy. :) Thanks, hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. I love how you write, saying everything that is on your heart, being willing to share your troubles so that other people will know that they're not alone.
    I wish the absolute best for you and pray that all of your dreams come true. You are amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leah Griffith: Thanks a lot for such a lovely comment. It means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vaibhav: Not Yet.. am ON to grab one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)