“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Decoding Life

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Today life is almost okay. I am in an on-off kinda relationship with this life. Sometimes I feel, its okay not to be okay and sometimes it leaves me so worried. I donno, how will I make my life absolutely okay. But one thing for sure I must say, I will definitely make it (sooner or later). And yes; life is not that bad, right?? It gives heartbreaks, and heals it as well.

My days are bore, life is going dull. Feels like: a little piece of hope is floating on the sea of broken dreams. But I am happy (and I must be) that I still possess hope. Its really great. What if things are not working out, its just a phase going on and it will pass soon. After all dawn comes after few hours of night; and yes the sun also goes down. So I am gonna leave no stone unturned!! My hope is still in pink. :)

I feel: "Tales of struggling life, twist & turns are more interesting to listen than those without struggle and dealing with an easy success. I am the author of my life and I am making it my way". Struggle is an important (still un-welcomed) element of life. I am having it, and it proves I am on right way. So, here can be a reason to be happy, right?? I keep on narrating myself: It will be fine baby, have hopes.

I think: Dreams are like a map that guides you to follow the journey of life. So dreams are important, and yes there are no shortcuts in the journey of life. "You can't cheat life; as there are no answers (to the questions of life) at the back of the book"- quoted an author. I agree!! I dream, I live, I enjoy, I get hurt as well- all this is life. I am gonna make mistakes; I am not perfect. I don't have an user guide on how to live life. And I am gonna learn from my every mistake as well. Life is mysterious, I am decoding it.

Mom says you are still a baby; you have tantrums and you are endlessly obstinate. Yea I am, I don't talk to anybody when I don't get something of my wish. I turn my phone, facebook account off when I don't feel good or harshly scolded by mom-dad. I still search for biggest piece of bread (even when all slices are of same size), I still sleep with my teddy bear.. yea; stop laughing!! And, I still love to watch Tom & Jerry. I know I am a big girl, I just love to do these things. An author quoted: "No man is really old till his mother stops worrying about him". True!!

I now feel: I have many reasons to live, to laugh, to enjoy. I just need to find them out. Lord has always helped me, and that's why I owe Him everything I have. I know He will help me (as He always did)!! So here I come life; to make you the way I want, the way I dreamed of. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

10 comments:

  1. hi there.. you have a wonderful site.. i love reading your posts.. keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mikexplorer: Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shreya..
    y cant u try writing some fiction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikhi: Um.. ok I'll try it sometime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry,if i sounded a bit rude..just said,coz ur posts were slowly getting monotonous..anyways all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nikhi: Its ok, I appreciate criticism and anything that can help me improve my writing skill.

    My whole life is bore so if posts are getting bore then its not a big deal. I'll try to improve. :) Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! Your blog looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)