“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Don't Know Why?

I don’t know why I keep on thinking about you,
Why this world seems to be brand new?
Why I miss you even if I meet you everyday?
Why you seem so far even if you are a call away?

I don’t know why each dream is about you?
Though I know you ain’t my beau;
Why it feels great to see your text?
Why I save yours and delete the rest?

I don’t know why it hurts when you don’t reply?
Why I get down whenever you say goodbye?
Why I always want you to be with me?
Why I write about you in my diary?

I don’t know why I wait for you to come?
Why all your chats make me feel awesome?
Why are you so special for me?
Why your presence makes me feel happy?

I don’t know why I am afraid to lose you?
Why do I find you in everything I do?
I guess I am in love with you;
n I know you don’t and why would you?

But boy no one can love you the way I do,
Cause no one can write poems for you as I do;
I know all this is like a pipedream,
But I promise I will try and redeem.

~Shreya ♥
                                                                    
P.S. This poem is just a random thought of my mind which I converted into rhyme, please do not copy!!

15 comments:

  1. You write poems as well, good to see you do it,.. BTW it is a nice one.. actually read a poem completely after a long time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I write poems as well, I started writing when I was in grade 6. Thanks for appreciating it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikhi: Thanks for appreciating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Patriot_Punter: Thanks for appreciating &stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know why that picture of a girl in the last post sort of reflects the gist of this poem…I felt so :P
    Nice poem by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written....wish I could write poems randomly like this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Deeps: Yea may be, that pic connects to this post. Thanks for appreciating. :)

    @Janu: I bet you can write, just keep on writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw have yu started getting up at 5.30 in d morning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nikhi: Yea.. but not at 5:30, around 6:15 I leave bed. I am trying, so within a week I'll start getting up at 5:30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. poem is like true feeling of girl .... Nice poem,

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)