“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Will Power

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Um.. what do y'all think a "will power" is?? I feel.. its the only ingredient we need to fulfil whatever we want.. Yeah!! You know we are alive 'cuz we possess "will power" otherwise we are just dead.. yeah.. a dead doesn't mean to be physical death its mental n psychological as well.. if we lose our will power to live then we are just "walking deads" (not to be confused with vampires.. lol)

The Will Power Symbol
I can explain you with a "real" example: A man was traveling in a train.. he had no ticket, when TT (ticket teller) was approaching towards him to check his ticket; he went down his seat (trying to hide himself) n he saw a piece of paper lying down on the floor.. that piece of paper was blank.. he whispered: Oh God.. I wish this paper would be a ticket.. he was damn optimistic n full of an extra "will power" n he made no expressions of worry or fear.. when the TT came to check his ticket; he showed that "blank piece of paper" (confidence was flowing in his voice) but TT saw it as a ticket.. TT said: you have ticket Sir, why are you lying down? The man replied: Um.. am comfortable here. So this was the game of "will power".

Genius people say: "Will Power" can bring you anything you want.. it can do anything for you. More the will power, more will be its magic. I think "will power" is enough to "elbow out" the odds of your life. n I bet you must have heard about this quote: "Where there is the will; there is the way"

You know, I always wanted to have a great speed in typing the fonts.. I was too slow in typing, but see.. today I have an awesome speed.. n I want a bit more.. all because of blogging I guess.. yea 'cuz I use to write such long posts.. I love writing n blogging as well. :) n today I got a new "samsung galaxy" phone.. its really awesome.. my dad gifted me as a surprise.. n lemme tell you; past few months back this was my long kept will (to own galaxy n today I have it in my pocket).

An author quoted: "its easy to get things you want, all you need to do is to decide: what you want?" yea.. I mean if we don't have a will then what's left there in life to live about.. I bet.. we all don't live to eat n sleep only.. if we do live to eat n sleep only; then where is the difference between us n trees n animals?? I remember a quote by Swami Vivekanand: "Get up! n set your shoulder to the wheel. How long is the life for you? As you have come into this world leave some mark behind otherwise where is the difference between you n the trees n stone? They too come into existence, decay n die."

I wish everybody to be happy, may this Earth prosper.. n sorrows be a miles away.. I wish all my dreams come true.. n I never have to hurt anybody. I believe in: "live n let live". I say enjoy.. do all the things you want to, do all that makes you happy (without hurting anybody) n never regret for what makes you happy. Live life, make mistakes ('cuz we don't have a beginner's guide to use life). 

Love life n it will offer you all the things you wished for.. we get wishes to own them not to make a list of them to stick it on our tables or to save it in our phone's draft or in "to-do-list". Dream it.. make it.. live it.. love it.. share it.. n heaven will be under your feet. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

13 comments:

  1. If one is determined to get what one wants and works relentlessly towards it, it is bound to fructify. That is will power. Many great success stories are results of strong will power. It is a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and appreciating my post. :)Am always glad to see new comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shreya. :-) I think will power is the willingness to take action in order to achieve one's goals. It is not enough to dream big--one must do something to fulfill it. Take care and God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Irene: Yea.. exactly.. thanks for commenting. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Janu: Thanks for appreciating.. :) Loved your comment :)Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This iѕ thе rіght blоg foг аnyοne
    who гeally wаnts to finԁ
    out about thіs toрic. Yоu understanԁ a whole lot its
    almost tough to arguе ωіth уοu
    (not that I аctually wіll need to…HaHa).
    Υou certainly put a new ѕpіn оn a topiс thаt has bееn wrіttеn about for yеагs.
    Wonderful stuff, just еxcellеnt!

    Viѕіt my weblog Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  7. A uncooked onion will probаbly bе rubbed on unbrοken chilblains with qualitу results.
    On the eхact sаme accorԁ neωѕpapers еndеd up clearly not about the wide-spread living.
    The ωall panels cаn be introduced in hallωays, dоorωays, anԁ shinіng straight as a dance flooring.


    Mу blog post pampered chef pizza stone kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. An infoгmatіon and instгuctional sіte foг the
    home ρizza cook. Mіх the above
    ingrediеnts together and place a medium saucepan.
    Roll each portiоn into thе thickneѕs
    of а broom handle.

    Alsο visit my web site :: pizza stone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why users still usе to read neωs papers when in thiѕ technologіcal ωorld eveгything is аvailable
    on net?

    Ϲheck out my site; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Do you use Twittеr? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
    absolutely enjoyіng your blog anԁ look forωаrd to
    new uρdates.

    Ηere is my wеblog Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ιt's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that уou
    just shared thіs useful іnformation ωіth us.
    Ρleasе kеep us uр tο ԁаte
    likе this. Thank you for sharing.

    My blog post: http://thaivisa.webblog.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inсгеdіble points.
    Sounԁ агguments. Kеeр up thе
    grеat sρiгіt.

    Feel frеe to surf to my ωeb blog augenlasern

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)