“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome Risks

Hey.. peeps.. :) Life's all about taking risks.. what y'all say?? We live 'cuz we take risks.. whatever we are today is because of our own risks.. ain't it?? I read it somewhere: "The biggest risk one can take is to not take one." Am I clear to you?? 

When we risk something then it proves our passion towards that thing.. n this "passion" is all what we need to make a living.. yea I spell: P-A-S-S-I-O-N!! In everyday life I meet few examples of risks, we all do.. some learn from it n some snarl over it rejecting to learn what life tries to teach us. 

I saw a line of ants was moving on the wall. There on their way was sitting an ant-eater insect.. those ants were still moving.. some became the dinner of that insect n some reached their destination.. I was wondering why they did not changed their way?? Then after few minutes I saw the group of ants were on the body of that insect. The situation became just opposite. But finally ants conquered insect's body.

Today on a TV show a man was on hot seat n playing for winnng money.. he had to answer the questions to win an awesome amount of money.. he won Rs12 lakhs n after that he was going to win Rs25 lakhs if he answers next question correctly.. if he answers it wrong then he will only win Rs1 lakh.. or he can quit to win Rs12 lakhs.. the host asked him what will he do?? He replied: I won't leave this soon.. I will take risk to answer the question whose answer I do not know. He made a guess work taking "risk", the guess proved right.. the host offered him a cheque of Rs25 lakhs.. he grinned n thanked God!! :)

I feel risk is just a stage before success.. yeah.. it takes risk, courage, passion, to be successful n risk ie equally important!! Earl Nightingale quoted: "You can measure opportunity with the same yardstick that measures the risk involved. They go together." n I love this quote.. :)

I am learning everyday.. I feel: "Its great to keep learning rather than becoming a master".. Ain't it?? Hellen Keller quoted: "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." 

Risks may not always be on your side.. but even it lets you down then it will give you a "satisfaction" which will help you answer yourself when your soul will ask: any why?? then you can reply I tried.. :)Then you need not to suffer any "if(s), but(s), I wish I did".. yeah!!

Risk separates you from the crowd, makes you feel great after you cross it.. it provides either "best or worst" but it won't leave you in the middle.. if it yields you best: enjoy n tell stories of your success n if it yields you worst: learn from it n start afresh!! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)