“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Miracles Don't Happen Here

Oh Lord!! Hope everything's fine with this world.. I should drop the idea that "miracles happen here" it never happened!! After many days I wrote in my diary.. right after creating this blog, I took out my diary today.. today when I feel too rough inside; no song, no novel, no friend can heal all this I am going through!!

Sometimes I hate myself for being so stupid.. I can't believe how can't I act like "emotional fools".. Everything has changed Lord, right from people to my life to even my hand-writing.. it has become more dirty!! only thing that stays the same is "you" Lord!! n this world has become "so foreign to me" I can never understand peoples.. never; as I said it in my previous posts!!

Just because I am nice to others doesn't mean they will also act the same.. how can I forget people are not the way you are or the way you want them to be?? But it is said in "The Bible"; "As thou sow so shall thou reap".. sometimes I can't understand Bible even!! I donno why all this happens..??

But I had promised myself that I'll never regret this life.. I accept everything with the same frequency.. so why not sorrows or worries?? I know; to survive in this wicked world "i must slay 3 demons: fear, worries n pain!!"

"Ela Wheeler Wilson" was right saying: "Laugh n the world laughs with you; cry n you cry alone". Life teaches many things.. so all this is just a lesson..but mistakes are not that bad, it proves that we still fall in the category of "Homo Sapiens" i.e. humans, only humans can make mistakes n learn from them.. others those who say they haven't committed mistake; either they are lying or they are no more humans.. I must say.. So drop your idea dear Shreya of trusting everyone.. :/

Why do I am still expecting some miracle to happen?? It will never happen, some things once happened can never change.. it is just like once you scored "second position" in your graduation then after calculating your score hundred of times on your calculator won't bring you to "position  one" Your calculator ain't gonna change your score.. So instead of calculating your scores n wasting your time in regreting n blaming the circumstances, plan what to do next n move on.. n so will I do.. Help me Lord!! May Lord bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)