“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ennuyé

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Happy Friendship Day to all my never seen, never known readers, n to all those who are known as well.. but is it really a "happy" friendship day?? "People change so fast here.. n act as if nothing happened.. how do they learn to pretend this well??" Those who never even reply to my texts are wishing me "happy friendship day".. I mean how come they are wishing me?? Is there any friendship left?? I guess friendship day lasts for one day only for those peoples.. n that's so outré.. Buzz off!!

Heart is not like a paying guest room so that you stay n pay for it n leave whenever you wanna go.. but some people don't understand this on how long you try to explain.. n it hurts; no end.. leaving "vacuum" all around..  n this void has no chance to get ever occupied.. So by now I am not gonna make any "decision on if".. why should I??

Yesterday I went to Isabella Thoburn College to get my "unique ID card".. its good to see new peoples, new routes.. it brings a positivity in you n lands you in the world of comfort n makes you believe that there is still something good left in life to explore.. :)

I took an auto rickshaw; as I went in, the driver adjusted the mirror.. n positioned it to my face.. n I hate when people "stare me so lasciviously" :/ Well its all a habit now.. n I know how to deal such bastards.. :/ On my whole way; only "one thing conquered my mind".. n I heard myself saying: oh no; how badly it hurts.. :/ Sometimes I sound too stupid.. n it feels like nothing can heal.. :/

Now it feels like.. "life is at its worst".. yea.. I have heard that "sorry season" is always "ON" but its not necessary that it will always work.. :/ Anyways.. am not always meant to worry.. i would love to sue them either.. :/ So here I come life.. with a "bang"..!!

So lets talk the happy episodes.. :) Yea while watching one of the contestant on a dance reality show.. I was like "bawl" :O !!  My goodness.. some people shake it so well.. n moon-walk is just "awesome" \m/ "MJ- The King Of Pop" will always be thanked and remembered for this form of dancing.. So here 'am gonna dance now.. c'mon Ke$ha.. Lets play my music.. n forget all odds.. :)

Life's like this.. a little bored, n little mysterious.. with lots of ups n downs.. n sudden failures.. but it is not that bad.. n it is overcoming out of it as well.. :) Winding my prose.. may God bless y'all.. :)

2 comments:

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)