“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Echoes Of Silence & Me

Hey.. Peeps.. :) How is life going?? Hi to all my readers :) Its great to know that peoples are reading my blog, commenting on my posts n following this blog :) Whenever I see a new comment I go like yay.. :) I got a comment.. its great to get appreciated for the work you have done.. ain't it?? I love it :) Everybody loves it, c'mon..!!

Well, yesterday while strolling on my roof around 11:45 p.m. I saw a "shooting star" it was green in colour.. I was like: "Oh shooting star"!! I was listening songs on my i-pod.. I paused my song, took out the leads from my ear n joined my hands (as a symbol to make a wish) n closed my eyes.. I made a wish n felt great.. :) Then I resumed my song n put the leads back to my ears n began shaking my head along with the rhythm of music closing my eyes.. n got collided with the flower pot.. I got my foot hurt.. I screamed Aww.. Damn.. Who kept that pot here..?? Without telling: that I kept my eyes closed.. lol.. I am stupid, with no chances of improvement.. lol!!

Um.. No, no, no.. am not gonna tell here what I wished for.. but yea I will surely post here once I'll get it fulfilled.. I promise.. :) I don't know if a "shooting star" really fulfills our wish or not?? I just make a wish whenever I see it n I love it every time.. :) I would love to capture a "shooting star" video in my new-new phone.. but "shooting stars" are uncertain.. they don't come scheduled like "sun n moon".. So I leave it. But I'll try someday n upload the video right here.. :)

One common thing between "shooting star" n me is: It also gets break n I also do.. yeah.. apart from that fun-loving, jolly, bubbly side of me; I do have a "soft corner" where I am real me.. n very less people know about this side of me.. I must say 90% of my friends think am that yo, fun-loving, with no signs of sorrow.. its because I don't flaunt what am going through.. "I don't wear my heart on my sleeves". Yeah.. All of my those friends who will read this post will think: Oh.. is this the same Shreya??

I love late night reading, blogging, strolling n what not.. I love it when its dark n all I can hear is "echoes of silence" n am alone to turn out the pages, its the time when I am most of myself without any fake smile n I don't need to be any fake. I don't need to worry about "what they will think of me" types of questions.. n its always nice to be myself.

I do feel bouts of loneliness.. n this proves that I still have a heart that's not that broken 'cuz its working the way it worked before.. Whenever it hurts I write poems, blogs, diary.. An author qouted: "Compare your grieves with other men n they will always seem less".. n its true.. try it!! I always compare n it seems less.. really!! :)

I don't know how my tomorrow will be like.. I donno what am gonna be in this life but I am sure I'll be someone: Optimistic, Philanthropist n Spiritual.. I don't consider myself as alone.. as following an author's quote: "Those are never alone who are accompanied with noble thoughts".. n I thank Lord for giving me loads of "noble thoughts" I owe "Him" everything I have.. :) 

Um.. Am happy.. what if sometimes I feel helpless.. its always welcomed.. 'cuz I believe if Lord has given me so much then it would be a fair deal if "He" takes something back.. yea!! I'll still praise "Him".. with my full belief in "Him" n "He" will always be the one who helps me with whatever I did n do. Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

6 comments:

  1. Comparing your grieves with other men certainly helps sometimes !!
    But one should also be aware of the reverse possibility, which may happen, sometimes.

    Nice read! Keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple read... I liked it... Honest yet not revealing too much..look forward to more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pawan: yea you are right.. comparing hurts sometimes.. anyways, thanks for commenting and appreciating :)

    @Savira: thanks for appreciating my post and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a very charming and sweet post. When you make people smile you will never be alone. And your way of expressing yourself made me smile.
    :-)

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/08/lyric-fire-look-at-my-fabulous-life-episode-3-home-alone-with-vanessa-stone.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shööting stär döesnt fulfills ur wish. Its just a säying...
    Nthng gets fulfill by just asking may b frm God or whatever...
    Wë hav to wörk for it..
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tameka: Thanks for commenting :) Loved your comment :)

    @Firdaus Sir: Oh!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)