“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Choose Positive

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Life teaches everything.. n when it gifts us the wounds then it starts wrapping some antiseptics also (to heal those wounds).. but we keep on complaining for the wounds.. instead for searching out some positivity in it. Everything has two aspects: 1. Positive 2. Negative. n I prefer to choose positive. 

I am optimistic, n being optimistic helps.. yea it doesn't guarantee success but improves its chances.. really. I advise: try it!! An author quoted: "A pessimist is a person who complaints even when opportunity knocks".. n destiny laughs on such jerks!! 

As I said everything has two aspects, n I advised to choose "positive" so here are few positive attitudes to carry:
1. When you fail in exam: Take a deep breath, say to yourself; I got second chance to improve n increase my score. Those who have cleared the exam are bloody losers, they can't increase anymore.
2. When someone says go to hell: Reply them.. oh thanks!! Hell would be a heaven without a jerk like you. Could you please buy me a visa??
3. When someone dumps you: Tell him/her; you don't deserve me, am happy you are out of my life; now I can take-in a much better person.
4. When you get rejected from a job: Thanks Mr.Boss; I can't work with a boss whose "dopamine" never works, who has an "ole brain", whose choice is so low. ('cuz you are rejecting me)
5. When you propose someone n they answer "no": Its ok, I have no issues.. loss is yours, you ain't gonna get a lover like me.
6. When you are cheated: Thanks for proving me right n clearing all my doubts. I am  proud of my brain who always works correctly for me.
7. When you lose something: Now 'am gonna get the new one, that was too out-dated.
8. When you feel rough inside: Oh Lord what you gonna send me now?? I am going through bad phase, the best is about to come. 

Shakespeare quoted: "Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so".. I agree!! We all have positive options around us.. all we need is to see them, n opt them. I feel worst phase teaches us the value of best ones.. n that's why both have same values.. Ain't it??

There are many examples to prove positivity is the best option rather than blaming n regretting.. Even an useless guitar can be used as a book shelf.. You don't believe?? here is the pic.. :) I don't say change opinion, just add positive vision.

I always remember a line: "both shall pass" n it gives me strength every time I remember this line, n that's why I wrote this line on my table; its always in front of my eyes.. :) I remember 5 things n I won't forget 'em:

1. Its only in the destiny of the dark (night) to hold stars.
2. It doesn't matter what name u own, what matters is what you do.
3. Miserable hath no other medicine but; hope.
4. There is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so.
5. A miser person can never fall in love.

So stay positive n experience the miracles happen. I always say:  "Life is what we take it as" so better take it as "positive"!! Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)

7 comments:

  1. Optimism Zindabad....nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janu: Thanx.. Yea It rocks \m/ :)

    @Nikhimenon: Thanx for your comment and visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome...

    http://nikhimenon.blogspot.com/2011/08/khans-and-big-bs-have-you-heard-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikhimenon: Hmm.. I owe you a visit of your blog, nice blog.. have commented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at some of the replies...
    Great post.Heart your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)