“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The World I Don't Belong To

Hello.. reader.. :) We only know about the world we live in.. but what about the world we dream of?? I must say there is a world I don't belong to.. n that's the world I use to dream about everyday.. n I still donno whether it exits or not.. if not then will I ever make it right?? Sounds weird?? It may.. but that's how it is.. 

Um.. I feel like something is missing.. n tragedy is I can't name it.. I can't figure out what's it?? crazy?? Hmm.. lets name it as "unknown syndrome" in which person misses something he actually donno.. :P lolz.. a worst PJ.. laugh it off.. ;) but I guess it is with many of us.. some spill it out n some bury it in their hearts.. ain't it?? 

Sometimes I love doing monology.. yeah.. especially when I stroll at night after dinner.. n music accompanies me sometimes.. I guess, some people consider me completely dumb, stupid.. a nincompoop.. yeah!! But now I don't give a damn about what people think of me.. I let them bark on.. n welcome whole-heartedly such jerks.. :P

Well.. I think this world is meant for everybody.. everyone on this earth holds some purpose.. n all I need to figure out is what's my purpose.. sounds too philosophical?? a passé one.. hmm.. I want my dream world to exist.. n I donno how to make it?? 

Robert Harold Schuller says: every dream we see is a dream of God first; n then God selects us to give that dream.. n then helps us to fulfill that dream.. n I again wonder on this statement by Mr. Schuller.. :O he is always right.. n his every statement brings a positivity in me.. Thanks Mr. Schuller.. :)
Well.. 'am so much bored.. sitting at home like this.. ah.. Gawd.. help it out.. winding my prose.. may God bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)