“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dimensions Of Life

Hey.. Peeps.. :) Life is on new track.. yeah!! These days too many things are mixing up.. Sometimes I hate everybody around me for putting me into all this.. n sometimes I thank them for being with me with whatever I am.. I believe, stay the way you are rather than wearing the mask of what you are not.. 'cuz pretending is not always easy.. ain't it?? Be pure, whoever you are!!

I may sound sometime like an "odd duck" but I assure whatever I do, n whatever I am is the real part of me.. I don't pretend, I must say 'am very poor at acting.. yeah!! ;)

Belief is something that does not actually exist, but it has power to turn impossible to possible.. eg: God is like a belief, we have never seen but we do believe that "He" is omnipresent n we always remember 'Him" at tough times..

My Codes
Life has many dimensions which we are not able to figure out, but we can try atleast.. yea!! According to hindu mythology: "Human birth comes after 84 lakh births" it means, we take birth as plants, animals, etc.. for 84 lakh times to get a human birth.. So precious is human life.. n I promise to myself I'll never waste it doing something unwelcomed.

Love-hate, friend-foe, success-failure are also dimensions of life.. Well, I define love as: "a critical disease in which a person bears maximum loss, still incurable"!! For me dream is the best dimension of life, I strongly believe in dreams.. Some call me stupid for this but I won't change my belief even if the world goes into two!!

Now I can figure out what 'am gonna do with rest of my life.. Now I don't waste time regretting n blaming destiny n circumstances.. I prefer to redeem either.. n its the best option I can opt for!! I am on my way to explore life, n its new dimensions.. I love exploring.. 'cuz it maintains the charm of life.. that's why I made my own codes of alphabets to write what I don't want others to read or understand.. n my journey is "ON".. yeah!!

Lord has gifted me loads of optimism n that's why I don't lose hope this soon.. n all this makes me feel like 'am Lord's "favourite child" yeah..!! :) Lord has given me many things.. n if "He" takes something back then it will be a fair deal.. n I owe "Him" everything I have.. :) Winding my prose.. may God bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)