“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, July 18, 2011

Crystals Of Sugar

Hello.. reader.. :) I usually use to say: "life is what you take it as" n I feel its true.. but still I donno how to take it to the way we want it to be?? 

I feel, life is like a "cup of coffee in which sugar crystals are settled down.. n these crystals are the only thing that adds flavour to it.. n we have to drink the whole coffee (in eagerness) to get that last sip with those sugar crystals".. yea.. that's how I can define life.. :O

Life becomes boring once we get out of something we were used to be.. but we forget to cherish the new things that are waiting with open arms to welcome us.. we get so long attached to the past episodes that we don't even wanna read the script of the new play/ drama God has chosen to direct.. no matter if this new drama is gonna be a smash-hit.. n then later on, we regret for missing the chance to be a part of it.. ain't it??

Well.. Last night I was feeling like so bored n I just took up my mobile n scrolled the phonebook to search a single name I can talk with.. to kill my monotony.. but I found no such contact.. I mean having numbers of contacts in the list.. the list wasn't enough.. :O

I kept on checking my mobile if I've received any new text.. but see how life changes, how people changes.. it was the same number I used to receive number of texts n now I just have single digit text whole day.. n I bet if I turned out to be someone great.. my inbox will always demand to remove old texts to get new ones.. that's how here life goes to be.. yeah!!

I wish to get the right path I wanna walk on.. n I am ready to travel miles.. I just want the road I wanna travel.. n I bet Lord will guide me.. as "He" always did.. n I thank Lord for always being there: to catch me whenever I fell, to mend my heart whenever it got broken, to find my lost hope.. n I owe "Him" everything I have.. :) Winding my prose.. may Lord bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)