“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Best Dream

Hello.. Reader.. :) Yesterday I saw a dream.. it was so strange n I never wanna forget this dream ever.. It was like a conversation.. between me n Lord.. here is the whole story:

(Dreaming: It was nearly 1:30 a.m ticking in my clock when I was reading a novel, n felt like somebody is there in the balcony)

Me: Yea, who is there?? (in a scary voice, gazing outside)

Unknown: Guess who??

Me: I donno, please go from here; whoever you are.

Unknown: I wanna talk to you.

Me: But I don't.. get the hell off here (closing my windows n switching ON the balcony lights)

Unknown: You believe in Jesus?? 

Me: None of your business!! 

Unknown: What if Jesus comes here to meet you??

Me: (After a pause) You just came to ask this?? You are sick!!

Unknown: Hello.. Can I come in?? 

Me: Ah!! C'mon, you can't, I have locked the door!! You sound nuts (in anger)

Unknown: Yea?? (n He comes in, I donno how)

Me: (Saw "Him".. surrounded with a bright white light all around)

Unknown: (Introduced himself as "Lord Jesus")

Me: (Breathing so hard)

Lord: (Made me calm)

Me: Its you.. Lord?? (I was speechless.. then after a pause) Um.. You look like "Chad Kroeger"; no no.. "Chad Kroeger" looks like you (I corrected)

Lord: Yea.. You can make a wish, n I promise to fulfill that.

Me: (Made a wish)

Lord: Okay.. (n Left)

Me: (After this I woke up wondering)

I donno what it was, but it was something very pleasant; I never wanna forget.. sort of filmy.. ain't it?? ;) You people must be thinking.. huh; what a story.. but that's how it was.. Yeah!! :O Winding my prose.. may God bless y'all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)