“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Sunday, July 3, 2011

7 Again

Hello.. reader.. :) These days its raining so much.. the whole day weather becomes rainy, cloudy n stormy.. just love rains n this weather.. yeah.. I love to be a kid again.. n doing all those things which makes me feel like 7 again.. yea.. it sounds weird.. but its real.. :P 

I love to turn a paper into a boat n leave it in rain water to float n watching it till it gets sink.. n then again I tear another paper n do the same.. I love to be 7 again.. those were the days.. when doing school homework was the only matter of tension.. :) n the whole day was a new episode to explore things like new games, new dolls n teddies, new dresses, lots of ice-creams n chocolates.. n a tear was the only weapon to make my parents give whatever I point my finger at.. the eagerness to watch the fairs on the shoulder of my dad was the matter of joy n satisfy my hunger for happiness.. watching cartoons, drawing roughly anything I want to n showing it to mom dad was another activity I have done at 7.. :O

I used to be too shy in childhood.. n I used to hide in curtains or at my mom's back when guests come n ask me to say hello.. yeah.. that was how I used to be at 7.. :P I loved to give excuses to miss the school.. but always failed 'cuz my mom always figures out when I am lying.. ;) yea.. she can even look at my face n figure out what I am up to.. n I wonder :O n the most stupid thing was when I used to hide my "report card" at my back n mom asks what's at your back n I used to reply: nothing.. but it was always a bad attempt to hide.. n the another stupid thing was, whenever I used to watch mom-dad's wedding album then I used to complain my mom why you had not taken me to your wedding?? Oh gawd.. how stupid I was.. :P actually innocent.. :O N yea another stupid thing I use to laugh at: whenever I gulped a seed then mom used to tease me saying it will sprout now.. LOL.. those were the days.. :D

Now those days are gone.. n I am 22.. a big girl.. n I wonder how I have grown this big.. n I am supposed to earn now.. but I must say.. my heaven was there in schools n colleges.. when I had nothing to worry about.. but now many problems are waiting for their solution.. n life seems to get entangled.. :/ but still I love to do all that sends me in a flashback to feel like am 7.. don't wonder if I say that I still sleep with my "teddy".. yeah i do.. n I love to be 7 :)

I know when you people will read this page then you'll pout your lips out n shrug your shoulder in wonder on my stupidity.. :P n this post has become ridiculously long.. yeah.. who has time to read my boring prose am not good at.. :( n you must have done another stuffs instead of reading these boring lines.. but I thank to all the readers who wasted their time to read this page.. :) I wish everybody to be happy always.. n may God bless y'all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. When I was a child, i wanted to rise higher and higher....
    I was not as others were....
    Was unsatisfied with my mindset..
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. well I think now u have rose higher?? :O

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)