“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Holes In My Fishnet

Hello.. reader.. :) Hope everything is alright with this world.. me; the same.. hmm.. still "fishing for.. God knows what" oh!! I can see the big "holes in my fishnet".. Troubles have just become synonymous to my current conditions.. I can see myself in "hot soup" n this world seems to be like a "fly on the wall".. seems like I have nothing to do with this world.. ah, donno what's coming next?? 

Do I sound so helpless?? I mean I shouldn't.. 'cuz am stoic.. yea.. hmm.. but sometimes I do sound like a big loser, sometimes I do live in "fool's paradise", sometimes I become all that I hate to be.. 

I know what am gonna do.. I guess; am gonna keep on writing blogs like this.. always complaining and blaming everything for not happening the way I want them to be (instead of fixing it).. n I hate this part of being so helpless.. actually nobody is helpless.. yea.. Dr. Robert Harold Schuller says: there is no helplessness, no scarcity of money; its all about the scarcity of ideas.. n I agree.. :O 

Oh God knows.. what a man is Mr. Schuller?? His write-ups had always inspired me.. n still they are supporting me when I feel like falling down.. I being optimistic sometimes act like a dumb pessimist.. but this man never gave up.. I wonder, from where Mr. Schuller brings so much of optimism?? 

Hmm.. Life seems to be like its "gone off the track" n I feel like I have "burned my boat".. n  I keep on trying to "draw the veil over" everything I did wrong.. :/ 

I am gonna be so busy doing something I die for.. so here I come life.. :) I hope I could mend these holes in my fishnet.. I'll leave "no stone unturned" to fix these damn holes.. may God bless ya all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)