“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whimsical Side Of The World I Live In

Hello.. dear reader.. :) Experiencing the whimsical side of the world I live in.. people change so fast.. I can't figure out the reason behind it.. :/ I donno how some people can be so hypocrite?? I can never understand these peoples.. they pretend what they are not.. n I must say they r awesome actors to portray themselves.. They r like  "Monalisa" which still continues to be a mystery.. Ain't it??

Actually their life is like a drama, their words a dialogue n they keep on playing their roles.. ah, these complications never seem to end!! I go "tongue tied" whenever all this happens.. stupid me..:/ 

Why am I talking 'bout all this crap..?? I guess somewhere it matters for me?? ah no.. not anymore!! I sometime sound like a loser.. like now.. :(

People come and go, they come; get their work done n forget like we never met.. they r turning so professional n me still a "nincompoop".. n I f***** hate being so dumb!! :/ They call u, text u whenever they need help.. n when u contact 'em for the same they'll list u 100s of reasons.. n I still manage to believe 'em.. Damn it!! I need to grow up!!

This world is full of surprises.. n everyday I meet new surprises.. some paste a smile n some give a heart-break; n life continues to be like this!! I hate this sudden change, which comes totally unannounced!! :/

Albert Einstein said: "This world is a dangerous place; not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on n do nothing" n now I agree!!

Few friends of mine r pleasing me to join the farewell party tomorrow.. n I have already said no to 'em.. they r annoyed now.. I wish they could read this blog of mine n get some idea of why 'am not willing to go.. :O but no one is interested to read a crap I use to write!! That's fine.. I'll manage all this.. 'cuz I use to.. Oh! help me Lord; may God bless ya all.. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)