“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ugly Duckling Gonna Be An Engineer

Hello.. reader.. :) today I gave last exam of b.tech.. gonna get engineering degree soon.. gonna be an engineering graduate.. feels great.. :) but still no signs of placement.. still jobless.. what will I do next?? That's a big question standing infront of me.. :( but that's ok.. I don't give up so soon.. :) My hope is still "in pink" n I thank Jesus for gifting me loads of "optimism" :D

Hmm.. Engineering!! never my option.. "this life chooses everything for us if, we don't choose life for us".. n that was the only mistake I made.. I never "stuck to my guns".. But now I do.. Yeah, I do it madly!! n that's why I call myself "an ugly duckling".. :O

Life: this 4 letter word has always been a "big puzzle" for me.. I have always tried to unfold it.. but it never happened.. but still 'am "on" I am not gonna give up this soon.. :)

College life o'er.. no more lectures.. bunks.. sessionals.. assignments.. practicals.. somewhere 'am gonna miss this "phase" of my life.. but I have always believed a line: "Both shall pass" n I feel perfectly fine after reading this line whenever I feel low.. n that's why I have "etched" this line on my study table.. :)

These 4 years of b.tech turned me more "stoic".. I mean I must say I have learnt many things apart from engineering.. Life can never be the same.. n that's why I strongly hope.. I mean I can bet you anything.. that these "rainy days" of my life will end so soon.. :) sounds crazy.. ain't it?? but I believe so.. :)

I hope a much better life for me.. n I would love it if I'll do it on my own.. :) Give me power n passion Lord.. :) Amen!! Currently listening: "Changes in my life" by Mark Sherman.. I love this song.. :) 

Winding my prose here.. may God bless ya all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)