“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Single But Not Available

Hello.. to the reader of this blog.. Ah.. where to start with?? Okay.. here am trying to begin.. People think if a person is single then he/she has to go with anyone.. I mean how can it be possible.. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I have to get involved with someone.. 

Being single is cool I think.. Single and alone r two different things, n people mix these two things.. n its well said: "those r never alone who r accompanied with noble thoughts".. n so m not alone.. :)

Few things in life r introduced in strange n obnoxious way.. n few things happen unannounced n "out of the blues".. I wonder to see the things happening with me n around me.. n I shrug in wonder what Jesus has planned for me.. :O

I can understand the feeling of "not having" the things u r desperately waiting for.. I donno which way to follow.. I have noticed; the things I never wanted in life r closely present next to me.. 

I have both happiness n sorrow n still I donno how to winnow this f***** sorrow.. how to elbow out the worst things happening?? I am accepting everything coming my way.. pretending n nodding my head as a symbol of acceptance.. 

I had promised myself to accept everything Lord has planned for me to give.. no matter if its happiness or sorrow, I accept both with same frequency.. n that's what life is all about.. 

But what's the solution for the new "victim of change"?? I know this life is so bitch.. "It gives the test first n lesson afterwards".. But fine, I know somehow I'll find my way.. no matter what.. If dreaming is wrong then I don't wanna be right.. taking all my challenges as my opportunities.. n I bet I'll make best out of it.. :)

So m happily single n need no one to make a change in my status.. I love to be single, 'cuz I'm in love with me.. no more explanations required.. rest; I don't give a damn to those f***** people who keep a "HAWK'S EYE" on others.. I hate such "PEEPING TOMS".. 

So here I go; to get what I wanna be, n I bet I'll be back with loads of satisfaction n happiness I am fishing for.. All the best to me.. :) may God bless all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)