“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reality Bites.. Blergh!!

Hello reader.. I remember a line by Carol Burnett: "words, once they are printed, have a life of their own". Now I can see this line turning into reality.. Ah, these realities stand like a fix transparent wall in front of us.. U can see the other side but u can't go that side.. I m facing these realities now..

The countdown has begun.. B.Tech is gonna over soon.. Semesters are there from may 21'11- may 31'11 n I donno what I am gonna do in this 10 days war.. but I can manage as always.. The last semester, then no more lectures, assignments, sessionals, presentations, project..

Still jobless.. :( n this breaks me every time.. but its me; I am "stoic" now I don't let all this break me.. but still all this keeps on running in my mind 24x7.. m lost Lord, "walk me home".. :O Everyday I manage to hope for best, but its not happening.. what's wrong??

But here am not meant to always blame n regret for what I am missing.. this fuckin life can cheat me but I bet I will never let it break me down.. I'll get what I am fishing for.. n this "Mr. Fate"(luck) is still sleeping.. luck is also not working.. bad time is running I guess.. feels like troubles are "static".. argh.. :/ fuckin lame!! :S

But its ok.. I had promised to welcome bad times with same frequency.. let's see who wins..?? n I am strong enough to bet: I'll win.. :) Life's a tough combo of good n worst things, n all I have to do is extract the best part of it.. 

Reality is the thing I have to meet everyday, does not matter if I treat it like unwanted guests.. it makes a place of its own n I have to welcome it half-heartedly.. well life is full of these kinda things..

But I know somewhere deep in my soul that my Lord will never let me down.. May Lord help me to find my way.. n may God bless ya all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)