“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Invisible Wounds

I must say this world is still a mystery to unfold.. all the people around me r hard to understand.. some r pretending, some r helping, some r hypocrites, some r really caring.. n the list for variety of peoples goes on..

Few things that you have planned to do never get chance to turn 'em into reality.. or in other words, they does not exist.. if they exist then they exist in dreams only.. n no other place is meant for those things..

Today I realized.. peoples r available in various versions around us.. n u will never know which one is their original one?? n don't u dare to figure it out, 'cuz whatever will seem original one to u may be the wrong one.. I donno what's behind all these things.. Paul Ekman's book "Telling Lies" may help u..

Somethings in this world r so shocking.. I mean these things comes like a wave n flows everything away, n u'll never figure it out which wave done that.. when these kinda things steps in ur world then they make no noise, they enter unannounced.. n all u can do is "shrug in despair".. blaming everything around u.. n the worst part is when u can't name 'em what's going on, n people around u continue to make fun of u.. n somewhat is with me.. :( 

Thomas Stone said in "Cure By Crying": Cry as more as u can, 'cuz there r very less occassions when this life permits us open tear release without irritating anyone.. n it should be out 'cuz if u'll bury 'em in ur heart then it will be out someday in form of some disease.. so the thing that can give relief may become the ingredients of disease also.. n its right!! I agree..

What to say now.. I guess bad days r more longer than good ones.. :( But I know it will end some day.. I hope.. I could go back n mend everything.. but I know its not possible.. but I can learn from 'em n move on.. n this is the only thing in my favour.. so go girl..!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)