“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Day In Despair

Hello.. dear reader.. today I lost my maximum hope.. I went to H.O.D's office today, n he just rudely said: m gonna suffer in marks this sem.. 'cuz I haven't attended classes.. I have attended only 2 lectures.. n the reason 4 not attending his lectures is: he teaches nothing.. whatever he teaches is totally a crap, n of no use.. 

It really sucks to sit for an hour to tolerate whatever he is teaching.. all my time goes in checking the time left in getting his lecture o'er.. :/ n he warned me that he'll post a letter at my home for not attending classes n I froze there.. :(

Second thing that's troubling me the most these days is "project".. I donno why this project is so boring.. n I can see no signs of improvement in it.. I don't give a damn.. but it holds 200 marks.. so I need to work on it.. blergh :/ I just wish this thing to get over as soon as it can be.. 

Another thing that's poking me r sessionals n semesters.. yeah sems r appearing "on the wings of the wind" n I haven't studied a word..

All these things r givin' me headache n I just can't afford to lose my internal marks.. :( Gosh!! these last days of b.tech r so boring, dumb n hectic.. :/ I'm still jobless.. holding a fear to step in future.. I donno what will I do after b.tech?? n all this is because of my f***** branch.. :/

Sometimes I think to quit all.. but then a fleeting thought comes in my mind that its not my way of doing things, I mean I don't lose hope so soon, but now it seems hard to stay the same.. all my troubles seems so static.. n I donno how to make it the way it is supposed to be.. leavin' everything on u Lord.. Hope everything will be fine soon.. may God bless ya all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)