“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Agony Of Being Me

Hello.. all, seeing new turn in my life.. this life has landed me into the world of dreams.. now I m on the road that I have to travel alone..

I m worried 'bout my future.. gonna be a future nomad.. I donno how will I prepare myself to step into the world I never wanna live in.. I donno how will I manage myself to accept the fake happiness, n I donno how long this fake happiness will last..

The trouble with me is the more I run to grab the stuffs I want the more they go away.. n now its making me feel like loser.. n keep on askin' me to give up.. there r the days when we feel like nothing.. n we can't figure out the reason behind it.. n it keeps on pinching us.. my heart pops out when I look at myself so broken sometimes.. 

I can see myself going so dumb.. why do changes happen.. why ain't somethings static, why do we propose n God dispose?? Sometimes I donno what I am.. sometimes I feel so rough inside.. n when I search for reason then I get myself so confused..

I know it does not matter for anybody for who I am.. all my friends who use to talk me, text me, chat me, call me today will forget me.. I bet!! n they will get busy with their respective dreams, responsibilities n life.. do they also feel the same as I do?? I donno.. if I'll ask 'em then they'll laught it off.. I know..

I know; no body's is interested in reading this blog of mine.. why do they read a crap like this?? But I write to express, no matter how boring it may seem.. I write to gain comfort I get after writing.. it may sound stupid I know.. 

Less than a month left n I'll depart from my graduation.. n I donno what m gonno do after that.. 'cuz whatever I wanna do seems stupid to my parents, n whatever they want me to do is not less than to die twice.. I must say doing b.tech was the biggest mistake I made.. I can't forget these 4 years that made me almost dead.. now I can't die for 2 more years doing masters.. 

It hurts when I turn back in past n see the episodes of my failure.. why do the worst things leave a scar?? I lost the best 4 years of my life in doing b.tech which was never my choice n option.. I spent 4 years in hope of job, n it yielded me nothing.. it left me broken, all I have r: allegations, frustrations, n a hope that may end anytime.. these 4 years might be more beautiful if I had denied to join engineering.. but then I was not aware of the consequences I m facing today..

Whom to blame for all these things?? sometimes I think its ok to lose 4 yeas doing b.tech 'cuz b.tech was my parent's dream.. but simultaneously a fleeting thought proves me wrong when I think what 'bout my dream?? Am tossed between these two things.. n I can't find a way.. I remember "Ricky Martin's" song "Private Emotion" which goes like:

Every endless night has a dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
And it shines on you baby can't you see
You're the only one who can shine for me
It's a private emotion that fills you tonight
And a silence falls between us
As the shadows steal the light
And wherever you may find it
Wherever it may lead
Let your private emotion come to me

All these r the things I am going through.. n I know its just a phase but its so dark n I can't find myself.. Help me lord to find my way.. may God bless all.. :)

1 comment:

  1. i must say u think u hve lost 4 yrs jst life is a long way n u can do wht ur heart says ..u can add koy to those 4 yrs even if u ll choose the option for urself no pressure no tnsn jst be urself n remmbr no one can find the way for u ...god bless

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)