“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rotten Memories Bouncing Back

Again I can find myself in a soup!! I donno when will I get rid from these mood swings.. All the bad things happened earlier are surrounding me again.. n this is the thing that makes me go biased.. The more I try; the worse it gets.. N still I donno how to cope up with all these things.. :( 

Life's goin' on n I know it will be ON no matter what.. but its not the way it is supposed to be.. I am goin' so whimsical, capricious these days, even I donno at which moment I will let myself down.. n I hate this part of mine.. :/

I'm gonna get an awesome farewell party this may 01'11.. 
n look at the stupid side of mine: 'am not willing to go.. :( All my friends r so excited about it; even they have decided what they are wearing.. 

n me like a dumbo; haven't yet decided whether m goin' or not.. :O What the heck is this?? :/ Even I know it would be a great fun to be there still; m "stick to my guns" about not goin'.. :/
Let it be.. it will be fine.. as always.. just a matter of few days.. but still I donno, is this with me only or with every individual over here?? This is a question that's waving high in my confused mind!! 

Well finally I have decided to go.. as my friends are pleasing me so much (which they ain't suppose to).. n I know it will change my mood.. so being a good girl am going to join the party.. the last party of b.tech, I guess !! Hopin' every thing will come back to normal.. may God bless all.. :)

2 comments:

  1. you are awesome.
    you can apply for internship at youth ki awaaz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Avantika: Thanks for stopping by and your suggestion as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)