“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Friday, April 22, 2011

Like Nothing Happened

Hello people.. Hola, Ni Hao, Sers, Buon Giorno .. :) 
Its true all days ain't the same.. till yesterday I was so low.. but now m feelin' much better.. days r passing like seconds, life is fleetin' so fast.. n now 'am regaining my "long-lost-hope".. :) 

N know what, today semester dates are announced.. sems r approaching "on the wings of the wind"..damn!! blergh :/ i'hv really lost all my interest in studies.. yeah.. I open books a night before exams.. it sucks; no end.. :/ :( any ways leave this crap.. :O

Yeah now everything's gonna be okay.. 'cuz i'hv decided to mend 'em.. no matter what!! :) forgettin' all the wounds of past, forgettin' all the alligations n all; moving forward "like nothing happened".. Its true: "time is the best medicine for the victim of change" ain't it?? :) 

I'hv replaced my dull, soft, operatic playlist from I-pod now.. I have choosen some hard rock, alternative rock, punk music.. n "DJ got us falling in love" by "Usher" is on "loop".. I keep on jumpin' on this song.. :) its awesome.. \m/ try sometime if ya haven't.. :)

Hellen Keller said: If this world is full of suffering, then it is full of overcoming out of it also" n she was right.. :) When good things happen, then I remind all these things, but why not when I need it the most.. that's so stupid of me ;) 

I can list out 100s of real life stories of people who came out from the darkest phases of life and are infront of us as best examples.. 

Like: Beverly Sills, Marva Collin, John Milton, Robert Harold Schuller, John Rice-Greg Rice (Rice Brothers), Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Jagdish Gandhi, Louis Nizer, Nancy Kissinger, Barbara Walters, Nelson Mandela, n the list will go on.. :O :)

So finally, after spending a good day, receiving a good lesson from life, sharing few moments of my life, n dancing on "DJ got us fallin" (lol) :).. winding up my prose.. may God bless ya all.. :) Good Nyt.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)